View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Lynn - yes. If we extend we probably wouldn't get the money back so we are damned if we do and damned if we don't too. We could go further into town but don't want to do that.

I do feel for you. This is why we've done nothing for yonks, like headless chickens.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Eileen, that sounds like a good shopping trip - but somehow pjs and gorgeous undies don't go together!!! Enjoy your relaxing evening.
Defo don't go together Sally,but it is our wedding anniversary on Sunday!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 07:35 PM
TW, both those collages are fantastic - I can just see either of them in a suitable frame up on the wall, but when reduced for an Avatar won't it be difficult to make out the individual pics?

Corrie now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Yeah you're right I suppose, first time I've ever fancied replacing me and Isis when I saw them.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hello all not caught up with anybody yet but thought I better update you all.

Cottage is remote it does have a neighbour attached though and a chap living in caravan on a piece of land over the road and about half mile up the lane there are other houses.
The bungalow is liveable but needs some work and rejigging especially the bathroom. May need a new roof on the scullery bit it is waterproof but is corrugated iron. The extension if you can call it that will come down the doors at the end open into the farmers field so a fence would go up and we would put up either a nice conservatory or pergola. Garden is brilliant Gorden reckons the whole plot including the bungalow is on 1/4 acre. it isn't on a flood plain, broadband and home shopping all doable.
He has put in an offer we have gone in really low due to work needing doing and the good position we are in. Just wait now we are prepared to go a bit higher but not much.
That's really interesting, I hope it works out, yes a lot of work but if it gets you a house with that much land then you're onto a winner I would say.
(BTW you need to clear your PM box)
Must go now, haven't eaten yet and I'm starving
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Samson is a stunner TW,gorgeous photos Some of those avatars are pretty big,I'd say it'd be fine.First one would be my choice
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Watching Paul O Gradys Working Britain....it's good
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Oh Sally I am now officially a REALLY old wrinkly ..... I do have a Jazz . My OH offered to buy me any car I wanted and the reason I chose it is because it's the only smallish car that when the back seats were folded flat you get a totally flat floor that would hold two medium crates side by side. I love it but it is an auto so I will definitely take it in to get it checked out. It's a '09' reg. and I've had it for about two and half years. My OH drove it to Tesco (after I'd removed the coke can) and he's commented on the fact that the noise is louder than before. My OH and two sons both have fantastic cars BMW, Mercedes and a Bentley so I've always gone the other way and bought small cars. My favourite car of all time was my Smart Car

June, those photos didn't work for me .... not sure why I'll try again later.

Harvey - Was your offer on that house accepted?

Lore - Good luck for tomorrow (((hugs))).

Eileen - It sounds as though you've had a lovely day and we could do with a little of your rain please.

LS - So many of my friends are in your situation ... could you go up into the roof and therefore not lose any garden.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Oh Jenny, sorry but I had to laugh!!! His lordship adores the Jazz not only because it so comfortable and easy to drive, but also and this is so dreadfully important, he can fit three big dustbins full of garden rubbish for the tip, in the back!!! You totally understand that thinking Ours is silver, and I must admit that I love it. We think fondly of past cars such as my coupe and his Mercs et., but wouldn't really want them now. Just going to ask his lordship what the noise sounded like with his old one........
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Back again, having found his lordship snoozing in front of the telly Anyway Jenny, he said that with ours it was a strange intermittent juddering sort of noise........apparently it was one batch of cars that were made in Japan, and they fix the problem for nothing. Yours didn't sound like a juddering noise though We only have to put one back seat down for Jimmi's little crate!!!
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >