Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2012, 07:48 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Thursday

Morning All Dogsey Peops

I can't believe I slept in till 7.30 am well Ican, because I just couldn't get off to sleep last night! I blame Bitkin, coz she's offered to research my family history, and I was lying awake trying so hard to remember names that mum had told me, so I kept getting up and going to the kitchen to write things down lol!

First of all, I hope Dillon behaved for you this morning Lynn? I'm really hoping you have tried something and it's worked. I don't think we have any poorly doglets atm which is good news, so let's hope it stays that way for everyone.

Dave comes home tonight, but thankfully, it's turned milder out there so whatever the weather throws at us today it will be the wet stuff rather than the white stuff so I won't have to worry about him getting home tonight. Strange though, it's all white and frosty out the back and yet it's wet out the front of the house

It'll soon be the week-end, hope you're not too busy today, I'm certainly not, so enjoy it
AliStarfish
New Member!
Female 

13-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Helena54, hope you're not too tired today! It started snowing heavily here while I was out for a walk with Pippin just now. He's not very sure about this white fluffy stuff!! He doesn't like the cold and the fact it is falling on him just adds insult to injury.

I am finishing the truprint calendars today while they are still on offer. They have become a Christmas tradition with grannies, great grannies, aunts and uncles.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Morning all

Feeling bdooly awful this morning, caught a cold cold so no work for me to try to shake it off. I have a cadet weekend to go to and need to be at work tomorrow. Ew. Poor Davie has it too so no school for him either.

It's freezing here and there has been snow. Not a lot but its there.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Morning Helena,Morning all

It's freezing here again,hard frost again.

We have the gas engineer coming today to fix the radiator, and I have some christmas wrapping to do.

Have a good day all x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Good morning Helena and AliStarfish and all who follow ,

Apparently by this afternoon its going to be sunny? Followed by rain for a few days

I'm off to visit my friend this morning to offer some moral support after I've walked the dogs. Also our cupboards are bare - I must do a food shop or we will all be eating dog food (lots of that ) and I don't think the OH would be too happy.

I hope you all have a good day and for those of having to travel on icy/snowy roads - take care.

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Hi Lore and Sal
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by AliStarfish View Post
Helena54, hope you're not too tired today! It started snowing heavily here while I was out for a walk with Pippin just now. He's not very sure about this white fluffy stuff!! He doesn't like the cold and the fact it is falling on him just adds insult to injury.

I am finishing the truprint calendars today while they are still on offer. They have become a Christmas tradition with grannies, great grannies, aunts and uncles.
Morning AliS Awww, poor little Pippin getting cold in that horrible white stuff this morning, and I hope he's happy now that he's back indoors in the warm. Quite the opposite of my lunatic she goes ballistic in it!

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning all

Feeling bdooly awful this morning, caught a cold cold so no work for me to try to shake it off. I have a cadet weekend to go to and need to be at work tomorrow. Ew. Poor Davie has it too so no school for him either.

It's freezing here and there has been snow. Not a lot but its there.
Morning Lorraine Oh that's not good, that's the 2nd one this winter you've got there I seem to remember? Hope you manage to shake it off before the week-end, and Davie too. Have some (((((((((hugs))))))) to be getting on with.xxx

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning Helena,Morning all

It's freezing here again,hard frost again.

We have the gas engineer coming today to fix the radiator, and I have some christmas wrapping to do.

Have a good day all x
Morning Sal Oh goody, they're going to fix your radiator at last, maybe you can persuade him to fix the window while he's at it???!!!

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Good morning Helena and AliStarfish and all who follow ,

Apparently by this afternoon its going to be sunny? Followed by rain for a few days

I'm off to visit my friend this morning to offer some moral support after I've walked the dogs. Also our cupboards are bare - I must do a food shop or we will all be eating dog food (lots of that ) and I don't think the OH would be too happy.

I hope you all have a good day and for those of having to travel on icy/snowy roads - take care.

See you all later.
Morning Jenny Yes, that's what I heard, and in fact, it was raining over in West Sussex last night when Dave rang me and yet it was a really hard frost here over in the East, I can never understand how it can be so different when not too far away really. I hope your moral support works for your friend this morning. LOL at that dog food, there's always food in the cupboards for the dogs isn't there, and I'm sure a tin of Chappie could go down well with a bit of cucumber slapped into a sarnie lol! Enjoy the day Jen.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Morning H and all,
Have you emigtrated H? Milder? Its still flippin white everywhere and -4 here, although it was -6 yesterday morning so I suppose it is milder .
I have got a friend coming round this morning for coffee, and then work this afternoon after trying to wade through the pile of washing waiting for me.
Poor Kyiro still can't go for a walk and is still bandaged. I was hoping he would be fine by Christmas but vet said she can't even take the stitches out yet so its going to go on into next year at least. Its been over a month since he had a little walk.
Take care everyone and enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Morning Bev Yes, it's thawing rapidly out there, no need to scrape the car this morning it's all dripping off it now. It's turning to gale force winds and heavy rain later on today and you'll be getting some of it don't worry! Sorry to hear about poor Kyiro and that blooming foot of his, but I can understand just why the vet doesn't want to remove those stitches, pads take an absolute age to heal properly and you won't want it all opening up again will you. I feel for you Bev, as always!xxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Morning h, and everyone else who have posted and have yet to

Its flipping freezing here, a heavy frost, we have not bee out yet, as there is an accident on the motorway and all the traffic around here is backed up with diversions , so will leave that till a bit later on.

Got to go into town later to do a bit more shopping them Tesco on my way back.

have a good and safe one folks,
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »