View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 08:54 AM
As others have said, they have no right to take him back if that is against your wishes - they can offer to give you your money back and have the pup returned to them (as they have done) but they can not force you to take this option.

It might be worth giving Justice For Dogs a call and asking their opinion on the matter? Although as has been stated, they can not take the pup back off you if that is against your wishes (although as far as I am aware they are under no legal obligation to give you money towards vet treatment, however as Mahooli has stated if you were led to believe, in writing, that they had been wormed and vet checked and this turned out not to be the case you could possibly contact trading standards).
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Do you have a sales contract?
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 09:02 AM
After what you have been through this is so very sad

I truely hope it blows over for you x
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-04-2008, 09:23 AM
To be honest it just sounds like a tactic to get you to back off over the vets fees to me.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-04-2008, 09:36 AM
What horrible people these breeders seem to be. I am with the others no legal obligation to return little Teddy. so stand your ground and get legal advice if necessary.

Hope you get it sorted out sooner rather than later.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi Julie, she has no right to take him back, and I suspect as other's have said it's to get out of the vet bill's.
I also think she has a bloody cheek after what happend to Teddy she should be lucky your not taking her to court.
Good luck and I hope it blow's over.xx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 09:38 AM
Agree with everything thats been said you must be frantic. Only advise I have is get to your vets and get him to put in writting exactly what was wrong with Teddy so she doesnt have a leg to stand on.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
To be honest it just sounds like a tactic to get you to back off over the vets fees to me.
Me too, I would not be at all surprised if the husband does not show up!!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 10:04 AM
I reckon she is trying to get the pup back so you have no claim on her. She is the one running scared and is trying to turn the tables. Contact the police and tell them you are being threatened and then tell her what you have done. You will hear no more and with luck you will get your vets fees paid.
melzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Well i just shouted what! out loud when i read this if anyone should be seeking legal advice it should be you against her,She is a fraudster she sold you a puppy and lied about his medical treatment,even after she knew he was ill,she shouldnt be aloud to own a dog never mind breed them
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »