Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2013, 09:55 PM

Acting Old Disgracefully

Hi Just watched a programme,giving us over fifties the chance to get away with bad behavior, there was one sketch,where an old lady was having problems juggling her dog a poo bag (full) and trying to answer her mobile phone,she spotted a young man,and said could you help me young man,must take this call,he stands obediently and she gives him the poo bag and goes on her merry way. But I was wondering is this a true snapshot,that people in general would really let us of a certain age get away with weird behaviour,a lot of the young people featured, said oh bless,and were quite helpful,they were not rude about our disgraceful behaviour,but being of a certain age we are intolerant to the way youngsters act. I hope that because of my age , I could get away with acting in a zany fashion without causing embarrisment to others, i.e if I wanted to die my hair bright pink or wear that mini skirt or flirting with a young man) that they would just say poor old dear, at least I would know that I am very much alive and not half dead. crystalgirl