Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chinablue
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-03-2005, 07:58 AM

Bed made for two

Hi,

I have two ISBTs and they like to sleep together, but all the dog beds i seem to find at my local Pets at Home stores are too small. I got a large bean bag type, but when one lays on it, it makes the other part hard and uncomfortable for the other.

The other thing is that one of the dogs has senitive skin and gets a rash if she goes near fleecy material, so that is a no go. So have you guys got any suggestion for a large, quality dog bed?

thanks.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Hi Chinablue,

Both of my two Staffs sleep in the same bed at night, it is just a large plastic bed from my local Pet Shop (Acorn Pets) I think it was made for a Great Dane or similar sized dogs. You will find them in most pet shops, just ask for the largest plastic bed they have, I think this one cost me about £7 I have had it three years now (they were in seperate beds before) they are very durable and good for cleaning. I never bother with fleece bedding or anything because my youngest bitch Cassy used to have a bad habit of chewing them and consequently I used to spend a fortune replacing it every week.

Inside their bed I put two pillows and an old sheet over the top it works well and the dogs are very comfy. As you can see below (the pic below has a "dog duvet" inside the bed, I paid £30 for this and it was ruined 2 weeks later lol).