Female 

25-11-2008, 09:33 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss.
Sleep well sweet one. xxx
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Sitting here typing this in tears. Not only from Stephs posts but also from the lovely posts the rest of you have put on here.
Bobs and Megs sending you big hugs Steph. Having met you and Pat and now consider you both friends. I cannot think of a better home for Meg and the happiness you gave her. I am prescious over my dogs and who looks after them but would not hesitate for one second to ask you to have them.
Meg was lucky to have you as any dog that has been lucky to find you has.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
im so sorry steph... sending huge hugs xxx
Thanks Hun....feeling more like myself today....well that was until Mom rang and started talking about her.
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
So sorry to hear of your loss.
Sleep well sweet one. xxx
Thank you.....
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Sitting here typing this in tears. Not only from Stephs posts but also from the lovely posts the rest of you have put on here.
Bobs and Megs sending you big hugs Steph. Having met you and Pat and now consider you both friends. I cannot think of a better home for Meg and the happiness you gave her. I am prescious over my dogs and who looks after them but would not hesitate for one second to ask you to have them.
Meg was lucky to have you as any dog that has been lucky to find you has.
Thanks Karen, what a lovely thing to say.....you know I'd look after your anytime.....
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Made me too

((((Big Hugs))))) for you

Meg...Gone but never forgotten

Jann
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by Skyesmum View Post
Made me too

((((Big Hugs))))) for you

Meg...Gone but never forgotten

Jann
Thank you....she is a hard act to follow.....
suew
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-11-2008, 07:56 PM
OH my goodness, what a beautiful poem. I had tears running down my face when I read it. My boy left me four months ago, I still cry every day, and poems like this make the tears run as though it were just today. Do we EVER feel oK about putting our dogs to sleep do you think? I am having such a hard job coming to terms with it, and it looks, from both this poem, and others I have read, that I am not alone in that?
I remember your words to my post when Frump died, thank you so much for those words, and thank you for sharing this lovely poem with us. Your girl must be so loved still, I am sure at Rainbow Bridge, she knows this. God bless x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by suew View Post
OH my goodness, what a beautiful poem. I had tears running down my face when I read it. My boy left me four months ago, I still cry every day, and poems like this make the tears run as though it were just today. Do we EVER feel oK about putting our dogs to sleep do you think? I am having such a hard job coming to terms with it, and it looks, from both this poem, and others I have read, that I am not alone in that?
I remember your words to my post when Frump died, thank you so much for those words, and thank you for sharing this lovely poem with us. Your girl must be so loved still, I am sure at Rainbow Bridge, she knows this. God bless x
I don't think it gets easier, but she was loved so much, as you did Frump. It's a love that will never die or never tarnish, it's a love that only us can know. The times shared, the secrets spoken about, the cuddles, the laughs the worries, the knowing in thier eyes. It's a unconditional love, where nothing has to be proved, either from you or from them.
It's times when your lonely and feeling a failure, and your special one nuzzles close, just letting you know that for them you are special. It is all those times when words are unspoken but between you there is a real bond, and instinctively you know what each other is thinking. All those walks when your trying to get your head together or just have quality time, and along side you is your ''best friend''. Lots of silly things that you miss..........well thats how she was to me.
My lovely Lady, who was a soulmate.

Thank you
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4