View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 09:39 PM

Nothing like a confidence boost (frankel)

on saturday the best racehorse in the world at the moment, Frankel went to do a gallop on a racecourse before he starts his campaign this year. I was lucky enough to get a spot right on the rails and of course got snapping. I posted a couple of my photos to my twitter account, and the feedback has been astounding, I had a guy that takes photos for the RP tell me i had the best shots of the day, and people as far as aus and the US telling me they were good!

just thought i'd share a few of them. He's a brick of muscle and the most beautiful horse to watch.

here he is just jogging out

he did the gallop with 2 stablemates, not even being asked to work properly he got this far ahead, and they are good horses behind him!

gorgeous animal at full stretch

"too easy!"

stunning, stunning horse.

even if you're not into racing, on the 19th tune in to watch the Lockinge Stakes. He is honestly poetry in motion, and the adoration Tom Quelly, the jockey has for him is so clear for all to see.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Fabulous, I see there is a painting on FB for sale of him, its a stunning painting I must say
Lulusmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Beautiful horse. Lovely pics..well done. Just goes to show being in the right place at the right time pays of.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Great shots of him. Im hoping he will be as amazing this season as last!!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Great shots of him. Im hoping he will be as amazing this season as last!!
me too! I adore him. He's such an oddball. He plods around like a riding school pony in the preliminaries, but when he gets racing, WOW
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 08:26 PM
That last shot is great - wow what a lot of muscle!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 11:40 PM
^ thanks!

He's not very tall, he has a full bro called noble mission who i saw on the same day, who is tall and leggy and very fine, he's shortish but just a BRICK of muscle!
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-05-2012, 07:27 AM
oh that is absolutely brilliant. i love him too! i am going to save those pics..(thanks) i'm glad he is in the hands of people who care! if he had been with coolmore, who knows.
i loved Nijinski in the 70's. Dancing Brave in the 80's. Nashwan in the 90's. Gorgeous George Washington in 2000's (06. RIP special one!) and now Frankel!!! thanks for sharing! GO FRANKEL!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Nice to know i'm not the only admirer of Coolmoore! I couldn't think of a better trainer than Sir Henry.

A good friend of mine does a lot of admin stuff for Juddmonte and goes to newmarket most weeks, desperately trying to get them to bring me along when Sir Henry's is next on the card!!
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2012, 06:20 AM
i couldn't believe it, when they tokk George to america, AND RAN HIM, on that horrible rainy night on a "dirt puddle!!
they murdered the poor thing. still brings tears to my eyes. i have never watched that race, and never will!! good luck with Sir Henry, and the great Frankel!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >