View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 06:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Another tough day here but at least I'm off work for a while now. Going to take Cassie out shortly then off to the hospital. Have a good day everyone.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Morning all, all should be at school today. One gone already, early for cricket training.Mum and dad came home early last night from Ireland so I'll be popping round there fro acuppa later. Mum has the flu that we kindly gave her before we went.

Hope everyone has a great day.

edited to add that youngest is now still in bed coughing away....another one bites the dust....
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Ah well !!!! . . . just as you expect from this typical British weather . . . . It's bloody raining again . . . !!!!!

Anyway at least I'm inside keeping dry . . . .

You have a good day all and take care out there . . .

Shane x x x x
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 06:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all! Im suffering today, mowed the lawn yesterday - wow, does that rain ever make it grow, hoovered the pool, my backs killing me today

So today I'm doing nothing other than getting the dogs to the groomers this afternoon!
Navigator
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-04-2008, 07:18 AM
Good morning Vicki, morning all!
Spring is finally really here.

Nav
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 08:07 AM
moprning all, was up early could not sleep, one of those worrying nights, nothing much though, trouble is will be tired later and have lots to do today, typical! Its now raining here grr after that gorgeous day yest. Folk here the same, as soon as the sun shines even if its cold out come the short tops shorts sandals, cant understand them at all! they make me feel cold. Have a good day all x
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2008, 08:12 AM

Both kids off sick now so I haven't slept what with one coughing with the croup and one with terrible diarrhea. Poor mite only went back on monday and they sent her home yesterday as she obviously had caught a bug. So I'm tired and a bit grumpy this morning

Have a great day everyone.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all

Raining here this morning, but pretty mild, twas a fab day yesterday and sat outside a cafe having lunch

Archie is a little better today so the meds are doing the trick

Have a good day all xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Hope your day is a good one.
Not so nice here today either. Busy,busy,busy today.
Hopefully the weather will pick up later fingers xxxxxx
Have a good one Hun xx
Morning Stephanie

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone

oN the lappy so can't type much!Rubbish weather and I was having the lawn cut, it's growing so fast I can't keep up with it, so he;'ll put it off AGAIN today, so that'll be another week, then he'll go on holidayh AGAIN,and so it goes on, so I'm on a mission today forf a lawnmower! Then I've just got to find someone to push it, coz it won't be me!!

Hope everyone is ok today and their doglets of course.
Morning Aitch

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Another day another dollar as they say, day off tmrw due to the school strike so i am determined to have a lie in (yeah right, thats gonna happen).

Mum and Dad flying back from Greece today so i would like to wish them a safe journey!

Have a good day all xxx
Morning Jules

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Not so nice here either today, but H has just reminded me I need to get my lawn, or whats left of it cut, depends on whether it rains today or not, it may get done this afternoon

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, weather was glorious yesterday after some persuading Mum got in the wheelchair and we went for a little stroll but moaned for a while about not wanting to go out in it she is really struggling with accepting the help its going to be a long hard road with this episode. She had mellowed a bit by the time we got home and enjoyed looking at the gardens and flowers. Not sure what it will do today.
at todays gem it reminds me of many years ago when I worked in an office (evening) we had a fancy dress party for Christmas in the office and I went as a French Maid, I had my coat on to go when Gorden got in and me and my Friend just hurried off to the party, Gorden had a bit of a surprise when I got in and took my coat off. Those were the days when I had the figure. Enough of my ramblings have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Another tough day here but at least I'm off work for a while now. Going to take Cassie out shortly then off to the hospital. Have a good day everyone.
Morning Jackie *hugs*

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all, all should be at school today. One gone already, early for cricket training.Mum and dad came home early last night from Ireland so I'll be popping round there fro acuppa later. Mum has the flu that we kindly gave her before we went.

Hope everyone has a great day.

edited to add that youngest is now still in bed coughing away....another one bites the dust....
Morning Rachel

Originally Posted by Penry View Post

Ah well !!!! . . . just as you expect from this typical British weather . . . . It's bloody raining again . . . !!!!!

Anyway at least I'm inside keeping dry . . . .

You have a good day all and take care out there . . .

Shane x x x x
Morning Shane

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all! Im suffering today, mowed the lawn yesterday - wow, does that rain ever make it grow, hoovered the pool, my backs killing me today

So today I'm doing nothing other than getting the dogs to the groomers this afternoon!
Morning Shaza

Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
Good morning Vicki, morning all!
Spring is finally really here.

Nav
Morning Tom

Originally Posted by petebren View Post
moprning all, was up early could not sleep, one of those worrying nights, nothing much though, trouble is will be tired later and have lots to do today, typical! Its now raining here grr after that gorgeous day yest. Folk here the same, as soon as the sun shines even if its cold out come the short tops shorts sandals, cant understand them at all! they make me feel cold. Have a good day all x
Morning Bren

Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post

Both kids off sick now so I haven't slept what with one coughing with the croup and one with terrible diarrhea. Poor mite only went back on monday and they sent her home yesterday as she obviously had caught a bug. So I'm tired and a bit grumpy this morning

Have a great day everyone.
Morning Julie

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning all

Raining here this morning, but pretty mild, twas a fab day yesterday and sat outside a cafe having lunch

Archie is a little better today so the meds are doing the trick

Have a good day all xxx
Morning Tracy
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2