09-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Chloe is beautiful

Love the pics
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Wow good looking Lab!!

I have to believe somewhere in the back of her mind she's thinking how delicious that bird would be.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Looking good Jessica I have said this before..I think Chloe is a very pretty bitch
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Chloe's our baby... She's such a sweet dog!! So gentle and cuddly! She's curled up on the sofa with my mum at the moment watching 'Who Wants To Be A Millionnaire?' Bless her!

And it wouldn't suprise me if she'd love to eat the ickle birdies!lol But she's a good dog and wouldn't.. Plus she knows they give a pretty decent peck! lol!!

I'll try and get some more pics of Chloe tomorrow as theres loads of the pups on here but not so many of their mum!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Yes please more Chloe pics
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-04-2005, 07:33 PM
She is lovely, there would be no bird in the pic if that was Abby well maybe a few feathers.
Mary
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Yeah, Chloe's really good around all my animals! Though i did have Chinchillas a couple of years ago that were just too tempting for her! We had to be SO careful when they were out as she catches rabbits on most walks (we live in the country so theres loads around here) and the chinchillas probably looked too much like a rabbit for her to be able to ignore them!!lol We only have the cats and birds now though, so she's ok!

Here's some more pics i took of here today. This one was in the kitchen begging for food

And these two were taken in the garden. Not great pics, sorry! Its really hard to take a picture of a dog whilst holding the end of the lead!!lol

As you can see, she's looking a lot happier and is starting to use the leg a bit now Having her stitches out on Tuesday too so hopefully she should be pretty much back to normal in a few weeks!
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2005, 03:20 PM
She´s gorg glad to hear is all going well. How about the keeping her calm? Have you been able to?

I can recognize the being friendly around other animal part. Ally´s so nice to the others we have. Wont let her be with any besides the cat while alone though.. No need to take any chances
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2005, 03:30 PM
She's actually been very good. She gets a bit excited when she's outside though which is why we have to keep her on the lead. She'd just go running off otherwise!!

We dont tend to leave Chloe alone around any of the animals. The cats can be quite grumpy around the dogs so we have to keep them supervised incase the cats decide to scratch the dog!lol We've never had any problems, but as you said, there's no need to take any chances.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Jessica... Chloe is gorgeous....... Beautiful girl.... Wow!!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >