View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 12:02 PM
So so sad, good on you Shona and your family for giving her everything she needed, I'm sure she will leave a huge gap with you all, Take care...Run free Millie xx
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Oh no...

Be at peace Milly Muppet. Thankyou for everything you did for her Shona, you're an angel.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 01:17 PM
millie will be here for one more night,

My car was in the garage this morning being repaired, they promised to call so I could collect it at 11.00am, when I had heard nothing by 1.30pm, I got worried I may not get it back at all, so decided to make the appointment for tomorrow, shes happy enough, shes indoors now as her season is over, I have one more confesion to make, Dougie will be taking her, Im to big a coward I just cant face it. So it will be later on tomorrow evening.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Hugs Shona....isn't it just typical? Naughty garage.
You're not a coward either...no one could ever call you a coward Shona.
Hugs matey xxxxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 02:48 PM
The good thing is that Millie is living in comfort and no doubt the lap of luxury Shona. It's funny how things like the garage happen...in a way it must be hard as you had psyched yourself up for today but its good as more time to take those special photos and more cuddle time. Sending you as many hugs as I can. Respect to you Shona you are one in a million xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
millie will be here for one more night,

My car was in the garage this morning being repaired, they promised to call so I could collect it at 11.00am, when I had heard nothing by 1.30pm, I got worried I may not get it back at all, so decided to make the appointment for tomorrow, shes happy enough, shes indoors now as her season is over, I have one more confesion to make, Dougie will be taking her, Im to big a coward I just cant face it. So it will be later on tomorrow evening.
Oh, Shona, thats a bu**er, having got yourself all geared up for today.

Will be sending supporting vibes tomorrow for you....and Dougie!!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 03:00 PM
You holding up OK?

(((hugs)))
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
You holding up OK?

(((hugs)))
Im good thanks, I feel better than I thought I would, I think things will get hard tomorrow when the time gets near, but its been a nice day with her, its much better now she is out of season and just plodding round with my four, not having to go out at night seems to be making her oooober happy
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 03:20 PM
I took on a old GSD girl whose owner had died. She was an absolute joy. I spotted a lump immediately - she died a year later. I promised her she`d never suffer so when the time came we toddled down to her favourite walk and she had half a chicken and a box of cream cakes, after a gentle paddle. Then we had a lift to the vet - and she died in my arms. Not a bad way to go. I hope your girl goes as peacefully.
x
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 04:14 PM
I was really saddened to hear about Millie after all she has been through in her life. At least she has known the love and care you and your dogs have shown her. I will be thinking about you and Millie tomorrow.

Take comfort from knowing that you have probably given her the happiest days of her life.
Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 >