View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2008, 10:04 PM
All good with me! Shadow met 2 rotties last Sunday and tried to have a play with them but he was too small for them, was quite amusing to watch
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Good and bad here.

Bad...
I was bitten at the age of 13 not the dogs fault
( i may add ) walking through the high street and a rotti was on a lead with his owner, i was tring to keep up with my mates and tripped over a paving slab landed on the dog. Poor thing i felt sorry for the dog went in to the nearest petshop and bought it a chew stick.

Good...
16 years old i was left in charge of my ex's buisness and his 2 beloved rotti's.
3 days in to his trip Jessica gave birth to 10 stunning pups.
Had all the help i needed my ex's brother was a vet.

I own Max a rotti x collie.

But anyway rotti's are stunning and in the right hands they are wonderful
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 09:29 AM
On the whole excellent!!!!

My Grandparents always had Rotts and never had any problems with them, so grew up with them. I really do think, most misunderstandings and problems happen with bad or misguided ownership.
As a breed they are fantastic,steady, good natured dogs, I think anyway.

Only had one bad experience when Meg was little, again, it was the owners fault, their Rott didn't like other dogs, let's face it, plenty of dogs are like that, so it isn't a breed thing, but they had it off lead and it was a big bruiser too.

I ended up having to block it with my body , to keep off Meg, not the best experience, but it let me drag it back to his owners while I turned the sky blue with my language One of those times when you act without thinking, and then think OMG!!!!

So Shona,for me, love them, fab dogs, unfortunately they do seem to attract numpties
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 02:16 PM
my neighbours rottie is the most adorable girl ive ever met. if u see her outside shes all body wagging. and shes a bit of a tart with my OH she flips onto her back for a tummy tickle.
she gave ben a lovely nose lick recently.
ive also had the plesure of meeting a big boy rottie, he was following one of our neighbours about
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9