View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Noooo....you are sooooo not alone! Madame Cassie makes more noise than a dozen dogs! She barks constantly and bounces all 4 legs off the ground at once with each bark! This goes on from the minute OH starts moving til she's halfway down the road. You can't hear yourself think. As soon as you're out the door, she grabs the lead in her mouth and drags you down the road. This eventually settles when she realises she's on her way
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 08:14 PM
This is a very therapeutic thread as I've often thought, whilst going through all this... 'Thank God my Dogsey friends can't see this, they'd be ashamed of my and my dogs!'.

All that noise and excitement!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
This is a very therapeutic thread as I've often thought, whilst going through all this... 'Thank God my Dogsey friends can't see this, they'd be ashamed of my and my dogs!'.

LOL, no way mate. All we have is woof, bounce followed by woof, bounce and so on! Then she has to let the entire neighbourhood know she's going out by continuing on the street til OH locks the door
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Noooo....you are sooooo not alone! Madame Cassie makes more noise than a dozen dogs! She barks constantly and bounces all 4 legs off the ground at once with each bark! This goes on from the minute OH starts moving til she's halfway down the road. You can't hear yourself think. As soon as you're out the door, she grabs the lead in her mouth and drags you down the road. This eventually settles when she realises she's on her way
Asti does all that as well when my OH takes her out for a walk. She's a little bit better with me.

Dogs love their walks SO much don't they. Just think of the poor dogs that NEVER get walked and how much they miss out on. Very sad .
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post

i so agree with you ...somedays i think dear god i must be mad x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Asti does all that as well when my OH takes her out for a walk. She's a little bit better with me.

Dogs love their walks SO much don't they. Just think of the poor dogs that NEVER get walked and how much they miss out on. Very sad .
Cassie's better for me too! She takes the complete mickey out of OH even though he's the one who does the majority of the walking!
They certainly do love their walks. Very sad to think so many don't get out.
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2008, 08:43 PM
No. They show interest but that's all. They adore their walks but I've trained them to wait calmly without noise until I'm ready. I dog sit for others and I'm fed up with waiting for dogs to be calm til I can get leads, haltis etc on and the NOISE!!!
Mary
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 08:44 PM
I feel left out now, just read through all of the answers. Mine don't go mad sorry they just sit at the door and wait quietly................. must be odd dogs
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I feel left out now, just read through all of the answers. Mine don't go mad sorry they just sit at the door and wait quietly................. must be odd dogs
Right, ours is on her way with her bag packed. Feel free to send her back when she behaves like yours LOL
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2008, 08:46 PM
After what I put about mine it got me thinking about training them to sit and wait quietly, then I thought, na, they're not that bad and I wouldnt want them any other way.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >