Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 03:55 PM

Do your dogs go mad when its walkies time

mine have decided when the leads are out its time for all hell to break out I took 4 out today as cara is in season she didnt mind staying she had a kong full of meat to entertain her but GEEEEEEEEEEE all 4 leads ON then it took me 10 mis to get out it was like a race bark bark me first me first my neighbours must have thought i had 100 dogs here

please tell me i'm not alone
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 03:58 PM
You're not alone, it can get like that here sometimes.

I think it is worse when you have multiple mutts as they egg each other on!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Nope, Murphy gets really excited and runs and sits by the gate, despite the fact that I haven't even put his collar on....

He is then so wiggly, even sat down, with excitement, that I end up holding him between my knees to fasten the flipping thing!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2008, 04:00 PM
My lot do, they start by pulling on each others faces, than when the first dog gets their lead on the others pull them around by it. Then when all leads are on they fight for postion at the front door, when the door is opened they pull to the top of the path and then are fine. Why they do I have no idea why they do this, its like there little routine that has to be followed.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 04:03 PM
i only walk more than one when OH is at work as he goes made and makes then be quiet and wait and it takes forever and spoils the walk .....
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Rogue is just like your lot! she goes mental barking and wriggling and getting way over excited while Princesss sits there all nice and calm and collected. I think she is just saving her energy for all the lovely puddles thar need to be jumped in
Heidi987
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Heidi gets really excited she starts to jump up in the air and starts to run around and she evan starts wagging her tail
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Mine get excited but know they have to stand still to have their leads put on. They know they have to go out in a certain order Syd is first, followed by Rio, Milan, Diesel and Frankie is always last. It's like a military operation
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Dori is very good and just waits to go out but Katie is a different matter altogther.
Katie squeaks the whole time until we are out, runs around the house like a mad thing. and its not just when we touch the leads if we put out walking boots/wellies on she know and starts and goes and looks at her lead
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 04:53 PM
You must be joking

My lot get up, stretch, casually stroll to the door, then look at me as if to say "Oh, come on then"

Unless we're going out with someone else and other dogs, then they get all "Woooowwoooowoooowoooooy"
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »