View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Plummers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:41 PM
This is my favourite pic of my dog, as for the reason, its not that often he stands still long enough to get a decent pic so its a novelty:

Then there is the 'in the comfort of my own home' pose, these are sometimes the most irresistable pics:
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 07:58 PM
OOO This is fun!! Lovely photos and stories everyone!!

I have oodles of favorite pics of Chance as he never fails to make me smile. And hes just so handsome But I would have to say that this one is my favorite. He had only been home for 2 days and I had gone into the kitchen to see what I had for dinner. He followed me in and found 'his spot'. I had forgotten about him and when I turned around to see what he was up to I found this! I reached around the corner for the camera and luckily was able to snap a shot before he got up to sit right in front of me. But from then on (provided I wasnt actually cooking) he came into the kitchen to the same spot to watch me.

AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 08:03 PM
My favorite picture of Morgan has to be this one because she is so independent and really enjoys her alone time. Now dont get me wrong she likes to have her attention too but she is one of those that will get the attention and then wander off to do her own thing.

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Plummers View Post
This is my favourite pic of my dog, as for the reason, its not that often he stands still long enough to get a decent pic so its a novelty:

Then there is the 'in the comfort of my own home' pose, these are sometimes the most irresistable pics:

It`s great when you manage to catch that special shot isn't it. Both pics are lovely thanks for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
OOO This is fun!! Lovely photos and stories everyone!!

I have oodles of favorite pics of Chance as he never fails to make me smile. And hes just so handsome But I would have to say that this one is my favorite. He had only been home for 2 days and I had gone into the kitchen to see what I had for dinner. He followed me in and found 'his spot'. I had forgotten about him and when I turned around to see what he was up to I found this! I reached around the corner for the camera and luckily was able to snap a shot before he got up to sit right in front of me. But from then on (provided I wasnt actually cooking) he came into the kitchen to the same spot to watch me.

It make me just want to bend down and scoop him right uo. i love seeing Chance as he is now but that is just adorable. What alovely picture to bring back all those puppy memories.Thanks for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
My favorite picture of Morgan has to be this one because she is so independent and really enjoys her alone time. Now dont get me wrong she likes to have her attention too but she is one of those that will get the attention and then wander off to do her own thing.

I love this picture of Morgan. If she was a human she would be on a rocker on the porch just chillin' and watching the world go by. She seems so relaxed and at peace with the world.Thanks for sharing her with us.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Wonderful thread

This is my current favourite of Silk. She had such an awful start in life, she was emaciated as well as brutally physically abused. This pic may not be photographically `good`, but to me shows her wonderfully happy zest for life, her determination, and how far her condition has come way above expectations

And this is my current favourite of T`Akaya.
She is usually a real clown and very cheeky looking, [ because she is a cheeky little girly through and through ], but this very recent pic shows her looking like such a lady
Even despite being grubby from mud and snow, she just looks so grown up and `noble` if you see what I mean

CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
These are some pics of my previous dogs, they were all very special to me, and I miss each and everyone of them.

Tom, the only pup I've ever owned, he had been a little rascal in the garden, and we put him in the wheelbarrow 'out of the way'

I love this one of him, we had just come home from a lovely walk, and he jumped straight up on the sofa, when we asked him what he thought he was doing, he just went into this pose

This is Sophie, a little Dachshund, and only bitch I've ever owned.

And Rory, the b&w, he was so special and a great character, sadly he had to be pts when he was 2 years old as he had a brain tumor the Retriever x behind him is Bruffy, my brothers old dog
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I love this one of Bruce because it was one of the first times he'd been to Babbs Mill....I think he looks so Munchable...............

This one of Skye because Right From The Start...she's mothered Bruce

This one of Reah...because people comment (who see her in the flesh) about her happy face.
i agree i love reah she has got happy face (thats cause she got happy life ) the others are lovely too
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 05:44 PM

this is my favorite of scrappy because it is how he is most of the time,but my camera is not quick enough to get him
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >