Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 03:52 PM
This is my favorite one of Skye she just looks so goofy
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 04:00 PM
This is my favorite of Beau as her eyes look amazing , As though they see right into your soul
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Kevin drying off after his last ever plodge in the sea. He collapsed and died a few days after this photo was taken aged 15yrs.

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
Oh this is really hard but at the moment my favourite picture of Max is probably this one for no reason other than I think that it shows him off to be the happy boy that he is

This is alovely pic of Jack. I love his expression and the ever present grin. Thanks for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
This is one of my favourite pics of D and Busta.

It reminds me of the harmony we once had between feline and canine, hopefully we will get back to that point at some stage.

VV an inspirational and aspirational photo all rolled into one. What a lovely image. Here`s hoping that the peace returns...you are working so hard with Ruby I truly believe iy will. Thanks for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
This is my favorite pic of Juke ,It was taken only weeks before the cancer took hold and he went to the bridge and its the last photo of him i ever took

What a precious reminder of a faithful friend. I think these are the ones which remain imprinted on our hearts....Thankyou for sharing it with us.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:25 PM
This is my favorite pic of Lady ,It was when she pinched my tea mug and I found it so funny watching her carry the cup in her mouth

You wonder why she needed to go looking for some biccies to go with it? Great moment captured there. Thanks for sharing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:26 PM
This is my favorite one of Skye she just looks so goofy

It`s cool to have some goofy ones in there, thanks for the share.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:35 PM
I have two fave's of Lennon (sorry). The first one was when we first brought him home. It shows just what a happy dog he really is:

This next one shows just how "norty" he is, although he has calmed down a bit..... I'm convinced he's laughing at me..... little monkey!:

I don't have as many photos of Mya, but here's the current favourite. She's been with us almost two years now, and is gaining confidence slowly but very surely, and I'm proud of how she's progressed:

Last, but by no means least, the Duchess, Roxy. She always closes her eyes against the flash, creating this - my absolute favourite photo of her. I have this in a pencil portrait and also on a mug :
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Oh dear, this is so difficult, and so many pictures to choose from, but this one just opitimizes Jack, happy and playful, I just love the happy expression on his face, to think what he was like when we first got him, he would never have played like this, he just seems like a different dog

Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »