View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 12:13 PM
This is my fave of Charlie, not a great pic but it's the first pic I took of him after he'd been home with us for just a few days. He was 10 months old here. I won't go into his past here but I remember it took me the first few days to get him to sit and wait for a photo as he'd not had any training before I got him, his previous owners had given up, said they didn't have the time or patience for him and that he was a nightmare to train yet he learnt to sit and wait for me in just a few days! Anyway I just think he looks really focused and content in this pic and so eager to please, happy someone has finally taken the time to bother doing anything with him.

random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Sadie - this is an old pic scanned in, she was about 6 months here and I was still a teenager at home (she's 11 this year!). My dad had just planted some saplings and day by day bits of them started getting chewed off, one day I managed to catch her red handed. She's still never lost that impish streak (going by last week and the full joint of roast pork she stole of the sideboard!). My best friend through a very difficult time as a teenager.

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
This is my fave one of Dusty, again loads of character in this pic and shows her for what she is, a cheeky wee imp, and it's really cute!

Lovely Random. He is such acheeky chappie and I think you are right about this one summing him up. Thanks for sharing .
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 01:02 PM
This is my fave of Charlie, not a great pic but it's the first pic I took of him after he'd been home with us for just a few days. He was 10 months old here. I won't go into his past here but I remember it took me the first few days to get him to sit and wait for a photo as he'd not had any training before I got him, his previous owners had given up, said they didn't have the time or patience for him and that he was a nightmare to train yet he learnt to sit and wait for me in just a few days! Anyway I just think he looks really focused and content in this pic and so eager to please, happy someone has finally taken the time to bother doing anything with him.

Random I love Charlie, with his markings he looks like he is wearing a tuxedo. If that is the level of attention you got from him after a couple of days you should be very proud of yourself, just look at those eyes. A special moment shared, thanks.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Sadie - this is an old pic scanned in, she was about 6 months here and I was still a teenager at home (she's 11 this year!). My dad had just planted some saplings and day by day bits of them started getting chewed off, one day I managed to catch her red handed. She's still never lost that impish streak (going by last week and the full joint of roast pork she stole of the sideboard!). My best friend through a very difficult time as a teenager.

Random, we always remember our teenage confidantes with such affection and seeing them brings back floods of memories. I`m sure Phil will pop on later to post our family dog. Thanks so much for sharing a special girl with us all.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Oh this is really hard but at the moment my favourite picture of Max is probably this one for no reason other than I think that it shows him off to be the happy boy that he is

nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Nero I have to admit that before Dogsey I knew very little about rotties and was swayed to a certain degree by the view of them being a "hard" dog. Your photos and the way you talk about your dogs has completely re-educated me. The expressions on their faces are wonderful.

Thanks so much for sharing not only these very special photos but all the other lovely portraits we see on Dogsey.
Rachel, that's just about the nicest compliment I've had I've tried very hard to improve the publics attitude to rotties over the last year, it's nice to see that people are changing the way they see rotties.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 03:00 PM
This is one of my favourite pics of D and Busta.

It reminds me of the harmony we once had between feline and canine, hopefully we will get back to that point at some stage.

dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 03:44 PM
This is my favorite pic of Juke ,It was taken only weeks before the cancer took hold and he went to the bridge and its the last photo of him i ever took
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 03:48 PM
This is my favorite pic of Lady ,It was when she pinched my tea mug and I found it so funny watching her carry the cup in her mouth
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »