Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
this is my favourite..

It was taken a few days after bringing her back from the RSPCA and she looks so contented and happy and it made me feel so happy that she settled so well with us adn trusted us...and wel generally a happy dog to be with us...

What an absolutley gorgeous pic. Utter contentment. I bet it makes you feel so proud to have been the light in her life.Thanks for sharing it with us.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:52 AM
This is my fave of Mad, because it's full of expression and it just conveys her personality perfectly for me along with her beauty. JMO of course, my family think she's ugly!

Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Star now, again I have many, two of which are his before and after photos. But my fave is this one, I took this on his first visit to my nannas.

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Jakes turn, I have many faves of him, any where he is happy after the start to life he had. But this is one of the most them. It shows him now older but still focused on his walk.

Phill lovely to see a headshot of him. I`m not sure I`ve seen one before. What a lovely expression, such concentration.Thanks for sharing....
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Star now, again I have many, two of which are his before and after photos. But my fave is this one, I took this on his first visit to my nannas.

Now here`s one to melt most hearts. The question is whether he is as angelic as the little cherub behind him? Thanks so much for the puppy fix, those eyes are so soulful.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
This is my fave of Mad, because it's full of expression and it just conveys her personality perfectly for me along with her beauty. JMO of course, my family think she's ugly!

This is one of my favourites of her too. She is so beautiful and I completely agree with the expression showing her personality. She seems to be asking all the questions in the world. It oozes appeal. Thanks for sharing.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2008, 11:59 AM
I cant forget Skye, she would let me. I have a lot of her, she seems to love having her photo taken, but this while not the best shows her for what she is. This was on her first day and despite Star snapping a few times and being very loud barking at her, she knew he was all mouth and needed a good slap.

alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post

omg!!! how dare they say maddy is ugly !!!! she is a beautiful princess
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 12:02 PM
This is my fave one of Dusty, again loads of character in this pic and shows her for what she is, a cheeky wee imp, and it's really cute!

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 12:04 PM
I cant forget Skye, she would let me. I have a lot of her, she seems to love having her photo taken, but this while not the best shows her for what she is. This was on her first day and despite Star snapping a few times and being very loud barking at her, she knew he was all mouth and needed a good slap.

What a little darling giving Star a poke....It is lovely to have those first day pics to help us remember . I wish I had taken more....thanks for sharing Phill.
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »