View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 08:57 AM

Your favourite of your dog and reasons why.

I have been looking through Fudge`s pics and I thought it would be lovely to see everyone's favourite pic of their dogs. We see so many pics on here and I thought I would add a little challenge for you all to find your favourite shot and give the reasons for your choices. Perhaps a little history of the shot would be nice too.I know that it will be hard to just pick one but why not have ago?

I will start.... (be warned though I might have adifferent favourite next week or even tomorrow!)

This photo was taken on the Saturday of the Easter weekend. We were in Delamere forest and she just happened to satnd still on a banking near the path. There was obviously just something she wanted to study. I love the way her hair flows in the wind, it really makes me want to get my hands into her coat and give her one of our special hugs....

ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 09:26 AM
My first dog, my first baby - a beautiful summer in a little cottage in the country. Happy days. It all went pearshaped later but the memories are still there.
[IMG][/IMG]
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Claire and Daisy that is lovely. I saw it on your other thread and thought how nostalgic it looked. it is the sort of photo that tells a story, thanks for sharing.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Lovely photo of Fudge (but then I've never seen a bad one ).

Like you, I'm sure my favourites will change, it is such a tough decision, but here they are:-

Stumpy
By no means the best photo of her, but it just warms my heart. She'd not been with us long and loved being off the lead having a good nose around. So it was a lovely moment when I decided to sit in the sunshine for a bit and she came and lay next to me. I think its when I really felt our bond beginning to form.

Hoki
Never seem to get a good photo of Hoki, but I think this is my favourite as it has come the closest to catching the way she looks at me.

Her wet coat reminds me of how much fun we have in the river in the summer and the dirt on her nose always makes me smile.

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks Hali.I am really enjoying the stories that go with the photos, I might even have a little tear in the corner of my eye reading yours. Whta a lovely momento of when you first shared that special moment with Stumpy. I know what you mean about the look in hoki's eyes too. I think knowing the story makes the pictures come alive more. Thanks for sharing.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2008, 09:37 AM
This is my fave of Storm. It was a couple of weeks after he had his first tumour removed, He was sat there looking around the garden without a care in the world and other than his shaved backside there was no clues to how ill he had been.

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Phill that is lovely, he seems so serene and at peace with the world....I love that look in his eye, he could have been thinking all sorts....Thanks for sharing.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 09:53 AM
I love this photo of kaos, sadly I dont have the original, this one has was a scan copy that was all wrinkled, so has been touched up,

why I love it, it's just kaos, who he is, quiet, calm, adorable, yet a tad naughty, hes on the table out the back garden, {he shouldnt really be up there but its got the best view

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 10:10 AM
I love this one of Bruce because it was one of the first times he'd been to Babbs Mill....I think he looks so Munchable...............

This one of Skye because Right From The Start...she's mothered Bruce

This one of Reah...because people comment (who see her in the flesh) about her happy face.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I love this photo of kaos, sadly I dont have the original, this one has was a scan copy that was all wrinkled, so has been touched up,

why I love it, it's just kaos, who he is, quiet, calm, adorable, yet a tad naughty, hes on the table out the back garden, {he shouldnt really be up there but its got the best view

Shona, it is alovely picture. He seems so noble and again the distant look in his eyes shows real contentment,I can see why it is so special.Thanks for sharing.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »