View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 10:34 AM
When I come downstairs in a morning in my 'bed-head' mode ie. 'I don't want to be awake', I open her crate and sit on the kitchen floor, she comes out and sits on my knee and lays back against me while I tickle her tummy.

If I am fed up of my family I go in the kitchen with her and she comes and gives me kisses and cuddles.

The way, when I take her to the park, I throw her ball and she comes back with a stick bigger than herself!

The way she'll bring me her lead when I say 'walkies!'

And the way she's so eager to please me! She goes mad doing every trick she knows when I get the clicker out!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 10:35 AM
oh and also - the way she looks at me and makes funny faces while she's eating a treat!
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-11-2005, 12:04 PM
awww they have all cheered me up so much. And your right they just know when you need a hug.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 12:26 PM
When she starts chasing her tails around in circles and grunts
when she does doggy sas...rubbing her tummy along the floor tapping her paws as she drags herself along and biting the air, the way she will pin you down and lick you tp death....
the way she looks at you when your alarm goes off that says do i really have to get up? and the way she will only get up once you are fully dressed and are putting biscuits in her bowl...
The way she is so much like us...

she never fails to crack us up which is why we love her so much!
Kim
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Wow, cool thread!

Well my fred doesn't do anything, lol! Whenever he sees me upset he just kinda sits there and stares at me. He occasionally comes up and licks my face/paws me...but generally he just seems to go upset too! He's a mood-copier! Seeing him go upset makes me feel daft and then i try to cheer him up.

In the end, it's me cheering the dog up! lol! but that makes me feel better, so .... in a way, he does it for me too.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Ozzy always puts a smile on my face no matter what. He is a natural comedian and always makes me laugh, I love his little antics, especially when he has a little strop because nobody is taking any notice of him! He goes into the lounge where we have natural floorboards down and bounces on the spot making such a din!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Ozzysmom
Ozzy always puts a smile on my face no matter what. He is a natural comedian and always makes me laugh, I love his little antics, especially when he has a little strop because nobody is taking any notice of him! He goes into the lounge where we have natural floorboards down and bounces on the spot making such a din!
LOL - Takara drags her bed out of her crate and digs the crate floor if I'm trying to do my college work...

If we're all talking and ignoring her, she stands in the middle of us and barks!

And if I hug my mum or dad, T jumps up in between and stands on her back legs for a hug too!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
The moment i get inside house i can hear Vegas's tail thudding against his bed.
Because he has an undershot jaw,sometimes he will look at me with just his bottom teeth revealed and looks like a comedy Werewolf!

And everything else about him always makes me laugh!
Snorri-dog has an undershot jaw, too (overshot top jaw, to be accurate) plus a large vocabulary of very silly noises. When he thinks I need a lift, he gets one of his toys (usually one of those double-ended things) and drapes it over his bottom teeth, then sits beside me, making his silly noises. Obviously, he thinks that if a game of tug makes him feel better, it will do the same for me! Despite the drool, usually, it does.

Either that, or he'll just lie nearby, grinning at me, like this.......

Snorri
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3