Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2005, 02:51 PM

How does your dog cheer you up?

I have been having the worst couple of week for a while now and today really thorght I was just going to loose it. I know this sounds OTT but I did feel crap.

But Kia managed to make it all better. I was sat on the sofa and I said to her in a moody manner ' Why do you look so miserable' She stood up looked at me and just ran towards me launching herself ontop of me and lay straight over me kissing my ear. Then sat and watched houston ASPA on animal planet. Which I think we both enjoy as much as each other. It was a real nice cuddle.

I tried to record it on my phone but it didn't work. She made me laugh even more when i replayed the recording and she could hear my voice coming out of the phone but my mouth wasn't moving. She did the cutest thing you know when they tilt there heads in confusion from side to side. i told her it was ok and then she tried to eat the phone lol.

Anyway She really cheered me up, so how do your dogs do it?
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 03:47 PM
My Danny makes my life complete again. I have had a terrible run of luck since last September. To summarise: dog died 13.10.04, dad lost his job, sister really ill, had an eptopic pregnancy and then my last doggy died 29.10.05. Pretty hard going as you can imagine. I am now lucky enough to have Danny my staffy who is a rescue pooch. Makes me smile and realise there's nothing more warming in life than a happy pooch to hug xxxx

Hope things look up for you soon
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2005, 04:44 PM
buster makes me laugh when he walks into something cus he is very stupid sometimes and also when he runs for it on our laminate floor legs going ten to the dozen cus he's slippin! he he
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2005, 05:07 PM
I've been on the sick for nealey a year now and every so often I feel a bit down but Bob cheers me up by chaseing the cat through the house.How I hear you all say does that cheer you up.The kitchen floor is tiled have you seen a whippet try to turn or stop on tiles :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2005, 05:39 PM
LOL thats great . I we have wooden floors the amount of times Kia has done the total splits because she slipped

Sorry Minky that you have had a hard time. Hope it all looks up from now.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 05:40 PM
If I get upset, Loki leaps on top of me, pins me down and licks my face relentlessly. Ew!

Or for a lesser crime of being down, he might bring me his chew bone and deposit it in my lap.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Well Keena likes to give cuddles and hmm, Takoda, well I only have to look at his permanently confused expression and he just makes me giggle everytime...lol

Also just seeing there silly tails wag over practically nothing makes me smile.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2005, 06:45 PM
The moment i get inside house i can hear Vegas's tail thudding against his bed.
Because he has an undershot jaw,sometimes he will look at me with just his bottom teeth revealed and looks like a comedy Werewolf!

And everything else about him always makes me laugh!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by ellenlouise
LOL thats great . I we have wooden floors the amount of times Kia has done the total splits because she slipped

Sorry Minky that you have had a hard time. Hope it all looks up from now.
Aw thankoo
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 06:48 PM
A pooch can never fail to put a smile on your face
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >