View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 01:11 PM
One of Jaynes SBT bitches is called Ffats (Staff backwards)

Mitch
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
One thing I advise is - DON'T LET YOUR KIDS NAME YOUR DOG! I have come across a little dog locally (long-haired Dachshund????) called "Puffle", and my nearest neighbours have a JRT called "Peanut".

Which leads me to a wee problem I have - how do I get Mrs S to stop calling Snorri-dog "Tweeters"? (It's a massive distortion of "Sweetiepie"). Personally, I think that calling him something ridiculous like "Tweeters" is taking away whatever dignity he has.

He was named after an Icelandic warrior-chieftain about 1000 years ago, who could not have been less of a Tweeters if he'd tried!

Snorri
Get Mrs S a bird and call it Tweeters that way you cant have two pets with the same name in one house to confusing for the pets and leaves Snorri-dog free from been called tweeters
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 01:36 PM
I thought the lady down the river with a dalmation called 'SPOT' was so original and makes everyone laugh when she calls him. I like it when people have a sense of humour when naming their dogs.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 07:53 PM
theres a little ****zue (sorry probly spelt that wrong) in the park called Buzz lightyear weve also recently met a lab called shakepear, an airdale called cromwell,and a rottie called sid, must say people seem to either call thir dogs after their own interests of after prehaps a fav uncle, gemmas so named cos shes just that my little gem .............. sometimes
geordieboxerlover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2005, 09:03 PM
before i moved up here i had 2 cats next door called tom and jerry and across the road the 2 cats were called pixie and dixie
staffmuttz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-10-2005, 02:09 PM
I have a girl waiting for a Staffie from the rescue at the moment, and her boyfriend has a 3 yr old male Staff called "Puddles"!. Not a very macho name for a male staffie she agreed! Apparently, it was due to the fact that as a wee pup he left lots of "puddles" on the floor and it kinda stuck! Just as well it was pees and not poos...................?
rrkimba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2005, 03:58 PM
One of my dogs is called Jigglypuff! I started looking after her when my auntie bought her son Jigglypuff as a birthday present, but obviously being young he lost interest
My dog elsa has now become chic, as we used to call her chicken licken when she was a pup
Odin is now Odie Podie, or Odd Pod!
Bicky went to Bicky BooBoo

And the list goes on!!!
Janie_B
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2005, 05:45 PM
I had a boyfriend who called his Boxer Kruger, after Freddy Kruger in the Nightmare on Elm St films coz he thought he looked like him. I thought he was beautiful. My brother calls Jack Fugly, he says its short for fxxxxxg ugly. I`m glad he lives in America, too far for a slap!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6