Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 07:17 PM

What makes YOUR DOG special?

Every dog owner on the earth KNOWS that they have the best dog in the universe. Therefore I was wondering what quality your dog has that makes him/her stand out.

For me it's the fact that Jake has brought sunshine back into my life and laughter.

What has your dog given/done for you?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2005, 07:24 PM
endless cuddles......... always by my side.........his nature and silly things he does like walking into car when he's being nosey.
always ready to play......... very gentle to many things to put down.
every thing that makes them my best friends.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Leo I met a leo today and she was gorgeous. Jake adored her and I now want one
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2005, 07:30 PM
well the lads are alot bigger but the same.
what happened? jake wanted to play?
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 07:30 PM
They were always there no matter what happened, always ready to give kisses and cuddles. Could make me laff when I was feeling down
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 07:31 PM
That he gets me out of the house, and walking, every day without fail, and every day I come back smiling from the park

That he makes me laugh

That I worked so hard, and put so much research, into finding the right dog and finding out how to bring him up properly, and it paid off!

That he's always ready to give out kisses like it's christmas, to anyone who wants one! (and even those who don't ) He has never shown anything except good nature to everyone.

That he's so innocent - he thinks the world and everyone in it is good and that it exists only because he needs stuff to play with He's never scared to go up to people and say hello, because all he knows is that people are nice, they love him, and they pet him and give him biscuits

That he's such a character - so cheeky and funny!

I know he's not perfect - he has his faults but somehow I always forget that when he runs up to me wagging his tail with his 'let's play!' expression!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2005, 07:36 PM
for me they give me a reason to leave the house, they allways do something stupid to make me smile they are there all the time, wen im on the computer Polly is on my lap Florrie on my feet and Clementine the cat on the back of the chair, overall the pets give you the same as what a child would IMO
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Because he's mine!!!!!!! because my son bought me him for my christmas and he's the biggest softest lump on this earth unless he thinks I'm in danger. Also my watch fell of my wrist 2 years ago. I hadnt noticed and he refused to move untill I went to him, it was only then I saw it on the path, so he's my hero as well.
In saying that 2 summers ago, he was in the back garden with my then 2 year old daughter. He came in with his face bleeding. We couldnt understand why. It turned out kids were poking him in the face with a stick! but he wouldnt leave my daughter. I hate to think what they would have done to her.

So yes my dog is very Special and breeders used to kill his kind at birth!!!!????
he's a white boxer
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 11:06 PM
because he loves to be with me
he had a bad start but is always happy to see me
never grumpy with me
he is such a character - always makes me laugh
and he puts up with getting stuff shoved on him and poses for photos
just cos he is him !!
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Aww its so loveley hearing what your dogs do for you all from your replies I can tell how much love they bring you all. We are so very lucky to own them!

Leo: The Leo we met was gorgeous I fell in love with her loveley character and in answer to your question little Jake just fell in love with her!(so did I for that matter)
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »