Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2011, 10:30 PM
neither it does i will wind my little neck in right now oooopppsss
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Oh well, lets watch on weds and see,I'm out though so you'll have to let me know if it's been on e4 before.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by EGYPTGAL View Post
Don't think it starts till next weds...Its on 4 at 10pm and it's continuing after Susan got trampled in the street,it's series 7.I can't remember if I have seen this or not DUUUUUH
I hope you are correct. The reason I think it has already started is, I watched 'The Model Agency' and I am sure it said Desperate Housewives next........but I deleted it and then my brain enaged....they may have said next week.......I hope so , in which case apologies but at least we all know it is now on next week xxxxx Fingers crossed that I was wrong (for once, lol) xxxxxx

Another question, do you remember when E4 used to be a week ahead? Did they do that last time as I couldn't find it.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Ok, thank goodness. It looks like I was wrong (found a catch up thing on C4 website ref what has been on), so major apologies. Phew, at least we haven't missed it and we know it is on next week xxxxxxx
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Don't worry about it I just hope it's new.also it clashes with Greys Anatomy so looks like a late night for me ,realy need to sort that v+ box out have only been ringing about one for the last year or so and not got round to it.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this as i'd forgotten it was due back on our screens! Just set mine to series link!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2011, 09:28 PM
It is back on!!???! I haven't seen it since just before Christmas... I am totally lost as to the plot?! I remember Susan doing the online stuff, the boycott which turned nasty, and a few other bits.... Whats going on?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2