View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Hm interesting, Dead baby has a club foot-not noticed/checked at the hospital nor the pathologist against the delivery/midwife notes. Live baby doesn't have a club foot-midwife shugs it off as a mistake !

I do wish they would do some indepth research in the soaps !
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 08:04 PM
according to the news eastenders has decided to make the storyline alot shorter than they originally planned due to the complaints they have had over 8,400

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12134763
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Sorry..but I know people say "all babies look alike"..but wouldn't you recognise your own baby??

I know when I went to the nursery to pick up my son (I wans't allowed him overnight as I lost a lot of blood and everytime I stood up I passed out!!0 I knew which one was mine just by looking at them..I didn't need to check the tags..(in fact the first time I saw him after I passed out the first time was when a nurse walked past my bed with him in his fish tank!...I said to her..."ehhhh excuse me..where are you taking my baby"..she laughed and said she was looking for me..and left him beside me..

I do think its really bad they have done this to Ronnie, she's had enough I think..either they need to kill her off or make her happy!!
Absolutely, I knew mine form the second they arrived!

Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
I don't really follow soaps just the bits & pieces that are in the previews etc. I do know that they would do a full range of blood tests in the PM & the two babies having the exactly the same bloodgroup is unlikely & if Kat really believes the baby isn't hers then a DNA test will reveal all.
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Hm interesting, Dead baby has a club foot-not noticed/checked at the hospital nor the pathologist against the delivery/midwife notes. Live baby doesn't have a club foot-midwife shugs it off as a mistake !

I do wish they would do some indepth research in the soaps !
Exactly! The medical facts are proof about who's baby belongs to whom! There is no way this could happen in real life
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 10:14 PM
I personally think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. I dont like the story for a number of reasons, the main one being that i think its unrealistic and why oh why couldnt they just give Ronnie a happy ending! I think people complaining to the BBC (i think) is just ridiculous. At the end of the day, almost every story line could be upsetting/distressing for some people (murder, attacks, rape, kidnap etc) so i just dont agree with complaining about it... its tv, you dont like it then dont watch it! My mum has had numerous miscarriages and lost a baby very late in pregnancy, it has been extremely hard on her over the years but she understands its a story line, and that many story lines are upsetting for different people but she has the choice whether or not to watch it.

My mum also said that mothers can tell who their baby is, and even know their cry (im not a mum so wouldnt know). But when they went to the hospital to see James (thinking he is Tommy), he probably looked different to before, and Alfie said he looked different coz he didnt have his sparkle... Kat hasnt yet seen Tommy (thinking he is James) properly yet, so maybe when she does, she will realise he is her baby... although, they change so quickly that maybe if its not for a while that she sees him, then she may not realise. Also, who would believe her if she did realise...

Its meant to conclude in the spring, and the actress who plays Ronnie is leaving at the end of the year... although, thats not meant to be related to the storyline... she just feels her time at the show has run its course.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I personally think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. I dont like the story for a number of reasons, the main one being that i think its unrealistic and why oh why couldnt they just give Ronnie a happy ending! I think people complaining to the BBC (i think) is just ridiculous. At the end of the day, almost every story line could be upsetting/distressing for some people (murder, attacks, rape, kidnap etc) so i just dont agree with complaining about it... its tv, you dont like it then dont watch it! My mum has had numerous miscarriages and lost a baby very late in pregnancy, it has been extremely hard on her over the years but she understands its a story line, and that many story lines are upsetting for different people but she has the choice whether or not to watch it.

My mum also said that mothers can tell who their baby is, and even know their cry (im not a mum so wouldnt know). But when they went to the hospital to see James (thinking he is Tommy), he probably looked different to before, and Alfie said he looked different coz he didnt have his sparkle... Kat hasnt yet
seen Tommy (thinking he is James) properly yet, so maybe when she does, she will realise he is her baby... although, they change so quickly that maybe if its not for a while that she sees him, then she may not realise. Also, who would believe her if she did realise...

Its meant to conclude in the spring, and the actress who plays Ronnie is leaving at the end of the year... although, thats not meant to be related to the storyline... she just feels her time at the show has run its course.
Who could blame her, shes had such rotten parts to play! All depressing & distressing

I like Janine, think shes brilliant actress.

The other one who gets really bad parts/storylines is actor who plays Ian Beale. Blimey they never give him abreak!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Who could blame her, shes had such rotten parts to play! All depressing & distressing

I like Janine, think shes brilliant actress.

The other one who gets really bad parts/storylines is actor who plays Ian Beale. Blimey they never give him abreak!!
I know, it must getting boring to play that role so often... i would like to be a fun character

I think Janine is played by a brilliant actress, but as a character i hate her lol. She is evil

Yeah, Ian gets rubbish roles... i think characters like Max and Roxy do too... they dont often seem to be doing anything... I also cant stand that new guy who plays Ben!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I know, it must getting boring to play that role so often... i would like to be a fun character

I think Janine is played by a brilliant actress, but as a character i hate her lol. She is evil

Yeah, Ian gets rubbish roles... i think characters like Max and Roxy do too... they dont often seem to be doing anything... I also cant stand that new guy who plays Ben!
Any idea why they got rid of the original Ben? This new one is ssoooooo "not" Ben and I think he is much older as well
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-01-2011, 07:48 AM
I think that the original Ben wanted to leave.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Depressing roles again.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Any idea why they got rid of the original Ben? This new one is ssoooooo "not" Ben and I think he is much older as well

I agree he just doesn't come close, even with those glasses

I also think all this complaining is totally off the mark!.. Come on...it's a soap, as Lozzibear says, anyone can
be upset by a story line...I think the fact that Ann Diamond has jumped on the bandwagon hasn't helped either!!! any publicity is good publicity for HER!!!
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »