View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Can anyone tell me why it's called "celebrity" big brother? As most of them bar the ploitician, Barrymore, and glamour boob model were unheard of before they went in? I work behind the scenes on a TV show and none of the celebrities I work with even knew the celebrities in there before they went in

Chantelle to win I say! Lets have a non z list member of public win celebrity big brother I say!

Pete if you ever read dogweb you are a Freak stay away from the BBC for the next few decades or i'll have you
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2006, 04:05 PM
It's now been confirmed that Pete's coat is made from Colobus Monkeys so it looks like he is in some serious trouble
Lets hope they throw the book at the prat
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 04:23 PM
i dont really sit and watch it that pete gets on my nerves , but i want micheal to win i thiunk he a down to earth fella , i always use to like him on tv when is the final ????
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 06:44 PM
I think pete shouls be taken out so they can deal with the coat. I don't understand why no one in the house stands up to him

Ella's mum I think the final is next friday.

I don't think Michael should be in there, he doesn't seem very stable emotionally/mentally Although none of them seem to be coping too well!
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 07:41 PM
i will have to remember that thanks , i saw it earlier it still bores me i want to see who wins thou
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Barrymore can make an argument out of nothing...He isn't anything like I expected...I really don't want him to win now.

I wouldn't call Pete a freak as he is just him as far as the 'looks' go and that is his decision and that's fine with me, it's none of my business and I think good for him...But the way he has talked to both Jodie and Traci in particular, going out of his way to really hurt their feelings, that is nasty to say the least.

lol Jake...but I wouldn't call galloway a celeb??...Dennis was a worldwide NBA superstar back in the day but I know alot haven't heard of him here though.

I actually want no one to win...I think no one should vote.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

21-01-2006, 01:35 AM
lol I agree Mys - couldn't give a monkeys (oops sorry!) about his personal life choices but I do have issues with him 'hurting' people for the fun of it. I've never liked nasty pastys and if I were in the house I'd tell him how much of a heartless ####### (person ) he is!

Also agree that Dennis was extremely famous a few years back - they're all famous in their own ways, well, far more famous than any of us
sarah2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I cannot abide that Pete he is a freak of nature indeed! I certainly don't mean in how he dresses or behaves but in how he treats people and bullies them for no reason whatsoever: hideous hideous man may all the animal activists out there get you if the police don't get you first.

As for celebrity big brother I have no idea Jake why it is called celebrity? I was an actress in a childrens BBC drama very many years ago does this make me a celebrity? I was certainly famous at the time well a lot more known than most of them, celebrities my ar** Mind you if your seen walking down the street with a celebrity these days you are famous yourself; what rubbish times we live in. Maybe because not many of us worship god we have to look to someone else?

A group of has beens calling themselves celebs so famous for not being famous anymore is too sad for words.

Now bring in some real well known public figures; what are you doing tomorrow Robbie? Mr Blair? Prince Harry oh and just for good measure a few dogwebbers dogs (all of which are of course famous ) and we would have a real celebrity show!

What a good idea Myschevious lets all not vote for any of them.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2006, 03:15 PM
i agree the only ones i new were jody and micheal , last years was brill with bridget nelson then they brought in slys mum jackie that was much more entertaining !!!
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2006, 03:21 PM
lol@sarah Robbie cant go in there I wont allow it! he's mine

Just to make clear my definition of freak: "A person who is obsessed with a particular activity or interest" (Oxford English Dictionary) In this case refers to pete's bullying caniving, scheming, spiteful streak and his obsession with picking on people,not his sense of dress. Even though I think he looks a real mess I'm more than happy for him to continue parading around looking like that, that's his perogative.

If I ever meet him via my job I will not hesitate to tell him exactly what I think of him

Originally posted by Eraze: Also agree that Dennis was extremely famous a few years back - they're all famous in their own ways, well, far more famous than any of us
I beg to differ Jake knows a very very famous person who is a Doglover. He is not registered on Dogweb however he does frequently read it so don't be too quick to make assumptions this site could be more famous than you think
Page 11 of 20 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »