View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2015, 06:02 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread, (Wednesday)

Good morning all,

Well went to bed early last night and was out like a light. Not looking forward to hanging around the hospital this morning but at least I am being picked up around 9, the appointment is not until 11 but maybe if I am early they will see me early. Fingers crossed. Must go and shower now and then get Amber out for her walk.

Take care all and have a good day catch up with you all this afternoon I expect. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2015, 06:04 AM
Morning Moyra we doubled up but not too worry it will be sorted.
Sorry forgot you were at the hospital today. Hope it all goes well and the transport works out helpful.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2015, 06:26 AM
Thanks Lynn, I really must look to see if anyone else is lurking before I put the thread up but then we could both end up wondering who will do it so as you say I expect it will be sorted. Have a good day. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2015, 07:35 AM
Good morning Moyra and Lynn, hope you are both well.
We have a weather warning over us, from about 4am for torrential rain and strong winds. At the moment there is blue sky and sunshine
Chiropodist this morning, so see you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2015, 07:43 AM
Morning Nippy Jen batten down the hatches.
Fingers crossed it passes over you. Sunshine here too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Morning all
Good luck with the hearing test Moyra, i hate them as i always get such a headache afterwards
Lynn, hope your hotpoint man tuns up early on so you don't have to hang around for him
Nippy...hope if you get any bead weather it isn't too bad and passes quickly
when i was out with the dogs last night we had a lovely red sky....but the weather says we are having awful weather...so who knows
So far the only effect of my flu jab is a very sore arm, i couldn't turn over onto it in the night
had a go at making a moroccan tagine in the slow cooker...just about to put it on, no idea how it is going to turn out....super noodles on standby
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2015, 08:41 AM
Morning all
Moyra- hope you get seen early at hospital
Griff I like the sound of the tagine
Lauryn got her first college assignment to monitor Rosie's eating, how much & how long it takes ect so I put her breakfast out which she normally eats straight away but not this morning..........this morning she decides she doesn't want it, and will sit on the sofa next to us and completly ignore the food she finally ate it 10 minutes later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2015, 08:45 AM
Lynn just seen the other thread hope your washer bloke turns up on time and fingers crossed the weather stays nice
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2015, 09:04 AM
Good morning

Hope the hearing test goes well Moyra

at Rosie why should she eat on tine just because she's being monitored. Mind you I think Teazle would care it it doesn't move you eat it She is good though if I drop something on the floor she will not touch it unless I say so.

Hope Hotpoint man has been and then the day is yours Lynn

Hope the tagging turns out well Griff.

Batten down the hatches Nippy

Dark and dreary here. Looked dry when I took Teazle out but no it was fine drizzle so we got a little damp. Tomorrow's meant to be better but I will wait till then and look out the window

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Morning all who have followed.
griff hope the arm eases as the day goes on. The tagine sounds yummy.
Oh dear Mandy Rosie being awkward. These dogs its like they know we are going out or monitoring or something.
Day for staying in the dry today then Sue.
No repair man yet took the bell out with me and left a note on the door to ring the bell the amount of people who don't. I can't hear if they knock on the door and I am in the kitchen.
Given the big Budleia a good hard prune. Need to do some other bits but having a rest and a coffee first.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »