Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 05:18 PM

Dorwest Herbs...

Anyone tried any of their remedies? Just wondering, there are a few threads re rescue remedies at the moment and thought that a few reviews of Dorwest might be useful too. I am interested in the ones for anxiety/fear etc
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2010, 07:01 PM
I haven't tried them but my cousin recommended them. One of her dogs was really nervous and it got worse when the other dog died so my cousin uses Dorwest herbs and swears by them.

There are so many different things on offer it's difficult to decide which ones to try
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post

There are so many different things on offer it's difficult to decide which ones to try
My dilemma exactly!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Yes I swear by thier skullcap and valerian tablets and drops for firework phobias.
Shady would try to throw herself through the patio windows in panic to escape the noise, with them she is much calmer and although will pace a bit she does eventually settle.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Yes I swear by thier skullcap and valerian tablets and drops for firework phobias.
Shady would try to throw herself through the patio windows in panic to escape the noise, with them she is much calmer and although will pace a bit she does eventually settle.
These are what I decided to order for Mya, they should be here today so I'll let you know how we get on with them