View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 10:27 AM
So how long did I last!!?? I'm still kneeling though!

Thanks for all your comforting messages, but honestly, I'm in agony here! I will be ok for my "chat" fix today as my friend is coming round for lunch soon and we have a lot of catching up to do, so I won't be getting rid of her early to come on here, coz I can't today!

I forgot about the Clinic Het! They'd better arrange to collect me tomorrow then, as I don't hold out much hope of staying off for more than 1 day! Sad as it is, it's a fact!
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 10:34 AM
I hope you feel better real soon Helena. I will have new island pics just for you when you come back

Aloha!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Ouch Helena

Hope you feel better real soon
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Big ouch!!now thats gotta hurt! hope you feel better soon, will miss speaking to you for a whole hour!
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, back's are very funny things, i would go and get some anti inflammatr'es but I wouldn't go to bed, I found it makes you worse, gentle stretching exercise is the best, I know it will hurt but if you stay still it just makes things worse.

Hope you are better soon.

Ian
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Helena can't you lay on the floor with your keyboard
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Thanks all of you! I'm still kneeling here! I just found some of that Ibulieve in my medicine cupboard, but I can't climb on the bath to get it, but when my friend comes round soon I will ask her to get it down for me, as I think that's good stuff for things like this.

My keyboard is a wireless one, so I am going to fathom out where to sit on the floor (or lie!) to use it so that I can still see the screen! Lol!

I am better walking around, as it hurts more to sit or lie down, so I may lose some weight with this! Needless to say, the dogs are following me around everywhere, so I will probably end up on crutches next after falling over one of them!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-06-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Thanks all of you! I'm still kneeling here! I just found some of that Ibulieve in my medicine cupboard, but I can't climb on the bath to get it, but when my friend comes round soon I will ask her to get it down for me, as I think that's good stuff for things like this.

My keyboard is a wireless one, so I am going to fathom out where to sit on the floor (or lie!) to use it so that I can still see the screen! Lol!

I am better walking around, as it hurts more to sit or lie down, so I may lose some weight with this! Needless to say, the dogs are following me around everywhere, so I will probably end up on crutches next after falling over one of them!
Helena ... just lay on the dogs they are warm and soft..
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Alohacorso
I hope you feel better real soon Helena. I will have new island pics just for you when you come back

Aloha!
Awww thanks Aloha, I will look forward to those - tomorrow!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes Mini I think that will be a lot safer!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >