Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 07:48 PM
Hello all
Didn't come on yesterday as I woke up with a banging headache, drank quarter of a cup of tea, took 2 paracetamol and was sick, so I went back to bed, got up again at 12, still had a bad head, went to work, still felt rubbish when I got home, watched Superhospital then went to bad.
All that sleep meant I got up at 3.30am
I took Rosie out at 4.30 after hubby went to work and did all y mountain of ironing when I got back, whilst Rosie got in her bed and went back to sleep
It's been really warm here today so glad all that got done before.
Eileen hope you had a great time at the graduation, proud mum moment, you will remember for ever
Hope you all had a good day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Lol Nippy, they really are little devils
Mandy, i do hope you feel better soon... how awful, lol @rosie going back to bed
Just had the dogs out and saw a lad up there, never seen him before, he drove up in a van and he had a massive mastiff girl with him...she frightened the life out of deags and he also had a dogo argentino, i thought it was and have just googled it and it deffo was one, it had cropped ears too poor thing.... and his bits! he wasn't any bother the lad kept him on a long line an away from us but the mastiff girl...jeez i was a bit scared, she was soooooooo big and kept wanting to jump on deags who decided to try and climb up my leg to get away from her Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Just looked them up and thought I was right in my thoughts, they are a banned breed here in the UK. Still hurting a bit so hoping sleep will help. See you all tomoz. Night night peeps.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
a bit like school dinners but much nicer.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm fine now Griff, think it was mainly lack of sleep the previous 2 nights and also 'that time'
I feel fine today.
How good have I been, I've done Hubby and Lauryn, steak, chips, onion ring, garlic mushrooms and mushrooms. I've had Steak, salad and mushrooms, how good am I
Poor Deags
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Night Brenda
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Hey guys
Had a brilliant day,everything went smoothly Sarah looked fab( of course she did ) Meal out was gorgeous too and the sun shone all day ....am exhausted!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hey guys
Had a brilliant day,everything went smoothly Sarah looked fab( of course she did ) Meal out was gorgeous too and the sun shone all day ....am exhausted!!
That's fab photo?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
That's fab photo?
On my iphone,hang about I'll give it a go
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Brilliant Lacey, so glad all went well and the weather stayed good too
Mandy, you were very very good...i can't resist anything potato based and onion rings.....looooooove them
Brenda, i know they are a banned breed, he was no bother though, probably won't see them again as i don't usually have the dogs out at that time....i will certainly be going later or earlier in future....not because of the dog on the long line but because of the mastiff. Not seen a dog with cropped ears in the flesh before....didn't like it
i am waiting for the thunder to start...not sure hoe deags will be and hope Kota won't bark too much
there is the godiva festival on here, hope the rain isn't too bad as they will stop it part the way through
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >