Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Santander in the process of being ditched brenda.
No don't mind you saying I keep checking his towel to make sure it is still wet. Minute it starts to dry out it will be under the cold tap again.
Best place for santander is the deepest muddiest ditch you can find! IS that dillon suffering? Poor boy!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol, really makes me laugh at how people carry on....a bit of common sense is all that is needed. Apparently i am at risk as i have a serious illness.....i am having a great time Lol, my dad works outside in this weather and always has done, every year i have a fight with him to wear a hat.....never does, stupid man won't even put suncream on
walls here are three feet thick so it stays fairly cool.. and lots of trees.. no panic here though thankfully although a local vet has hit the roof re folk leaving dogs in cars,,,
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Morning everyone,

My nose is running like a tap this morning have taken some antihistamines but haven't worked yet. Might use the sinex see if that helps.

I hope everyone manages to stay cool today it is going to be a roaster!

Have a good day all, Stay cool, God bless.
I only ever use Vicks, Moyra. Too many side effects else
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 03:01 PM
OK. off to bed again.. deluging out there and the cat is trying to get in! Blessings and cool peace..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Hope the rain sops soon Rose.
No Dillon not suffering wet towels over him and laying in front of two fans.
In the process of digging a nice deep muddy ditch for Santander.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 03:41 PM
My works pension went in today. Off to get shavings for them and petrol in the car. Called in at Asda on the way home and they had some tower fans in, so that is plugged in in the utility, the other fan is on the kitchen side of the baby gate blowing through it- and everyone's cleared orf Can't be the tower fan surely, thats why I got it because it doesn't look like it may attack...bet it is you know
Lynn, that girl sounds like some sort of scam, trying to get you to let her in or something, smells fishy to me.
Wonder where these people were when they handed the brains out, does nobody check stuff anymore. It isn't a computer failing, it is the person who put the info in, and they haven't
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 03:52 PM
AT LAST... those sick barstewards are getting a taste of their own medicine, even muslims are fed up of them and their barbaric ways

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...jumpsuits.html
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 04:07 PM
They sound a force to be reckoned with. I abhor violence of any kind but have to say what this lot got they deserved.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-07-2015, 04:10 PM
What else do you expect from a Spanish company (Santander)? Even their country is/was in a financial mess
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 04:17 PM
We inherited them unfortunately Tweed. We were with originally girobank, then Alliance and Leicester and never had any trouble with these in fact their customer service was excellent then a building society bought them out only for a short time then Santander took them over and until now we never had a problem. When you do get a problem its bad. Hence why we will be leaving.
Didn't realise Spains economy was in a bad way no worse than ours anyway.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >