Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Yum strawberry gateaux, bet you loved every bit
Didn't catch that program on the cats will have to see if I can find it on catch up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2015, 10:21 PM
I'm ever so slightly full, can't think why. Another half of the strawberry thingy in the fridge for me tomorrow....
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm ever so slightly full, can't think why. Another half of the strawberry thingy in the fridge for me tomorrow....
hmm I wonder
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Glad you are having a good day of it June - given to wondering if the gateau will "make it through the night!" sounds to me like there could be midnight fridge raiding going on!
Sorry to hear you are falling to bits Griff, do so hope that you get well quickly. Is your hair still turquoise? That's probably what's doing it! LOL!
Eileen - I'm watching you know. Blerdy 'orrid water features - copulating blue statues - and those ghastly concrete plinths! Words fail me! they really do!
Have made a mental note to avoid anything to do with Santander folowing Lynn's experiencing therewith!
Busy here as usual in the summertime. Fully booked for the weekend shows etc. Even managed to fit in a very fine Wedding "do" last sunday. bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 11:06 PM
Hi Gordon, hope you the mem, the hounds and kitty are all o.k
lol, hair is pink at the moment but will be going blue in the non to distant future
i am sure lacey will have something to say about you dissin her garden adornments lol
really great to hear from you!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Thanks Griff - we are all enjoying the rudest of health. Sincerely doubt that Eileen will have anything to say as by now she will be in a state of alcoholic euphoria, having early this evening announced her intention of celebrating TW's birthday for her!!!!! These 'orrid 'obbits are famous for having a very low level of booze tolerance and following a brief bit of table dancing they tend to fall over. As we speak she will probably be fast asleep down the back of the settee with Izzy the tortoise.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6