register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Gosh Griff, you are falling apart. I wonder if the upset with your mum and your father driving you daft has any bearing on the skin problem
Sun has gone in, very overcast, dull and cool. Ah well it was nice most of the day.
Any progress with Santander, Lynn. They've been marvellous with me, yet you have loads going for you and they're being stupid
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Eileen if it has stopped flapping then it is done. Enjoy.
Griff if you can get some Avon care gentle aloe soothing body lotion it is amazing.
It is on offer at the moment 400ml for £2.40
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Awwww griff hope you feel better soon.
Still no luck with Santander believe she said she was off today maybe tomorrow I am beggared if I am calling her.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Glad I came back online as now the festival is ORF so I can wait until the weekend to shop etc http://www.breakingnews.ie/showbiz/t...ed-683587.html
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awwww griff hope you feel better soon.
Still no luck with Santander believe she said she was off today maybe tomorrow I am beggared if I am calling her.
What a charade they are ! grrr!!! And no let them chase YOU!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Jackie's bought me some mini bottles of cocktails along with the strawberry gateaux, so may well drown my sorrows at attaining this great age but not feeling it one bit, well I'm aching a bit, well a lot actually, but my head is still where it was 50 odd years ago
We say " Eighteen looking out..." Still much the same at 72 but more aware of the physical limitations and wiser re them...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Certainly is Rose especially as I learnt earlier my brother in laws bank always ring him to confirm it his him setting up the d/d on his account. He hasn't got anything fraudulent going on either. When Gorden requested this after the second fraudulent d/d was set up they said they couldn't do that. Even after he mentioned there would be no d/d's set up by us for at least 6 months and he would ring them if this changed.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Dinner was lovely BRENDA,thanks I don't do Chicken but the rest was yummy
OH's birthday tomorrow,he won't be home till Friday though Will go shopping,buy him something nice
GRIFF here have a Duffer's (( hug))
Really warm here today,been outside cutting the grass,tidying up and having a chat with the neighbours Off out now with Princess Lacey
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Certainly is Rose especially as I learnt earlier my brother in laws bank always ring him to confirm it his him setting up the d/d on his account. He hasn't got anything fraudulent going on either. When Gorden requested this after the second fraudulent d/d was set up they said they couldn't do that. Even after he mentioned there would be no d/d's set up by us for at least 6 months and he would ring them if this changed.
What a total ******... I never ever pay anything by direct debit.. learned that the hard way with Irish firms and they have no right in law to insist on any payment that way. I pay the rent by standing order which is a different matter altogether. irish telephone firms are unspeakably inefficient and I pay even digiweb etc manually each month.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Oh dear! I do have some DDR but I try if I can to keep to ST/O's which it seems to me to be the better way. However, I am still concerned about all this movement between Banks/branches etc.; I am becoming more and more convinced that maybe the wadge under the bed might be a preference, that is if you have a wadge to put under the bed!

Glad I do not have that problem!
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >