Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 07:55 AM
Good morning

Hope the bank get in touch today Lynn with good news

Everything cross for good results for Brian Nippy.

Hope Amber is a little better today Moyra and good luck at the hospital.

Good morning Rosebud and Brenda

Lovely morning here. Washing out, towels in washer now, Teazle walked now having a coffee. Making a chicken stew for today as Barry said he fancied that. Taking him to the hospital this afternoon for his eye appointment - they haven't so far cancelled this one!

Have a good day and stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2015, 08:40 AM
Fingers crossed here for Brian,Nippy Lovely day here, windows and back door open and I've put the umbrella up for the girls already.
Got lunch with Jackie later so need to wash my hair, it should have been washed on Monday, but never got the chance, was out most of yesterday, so this morning I will do it!!!
Graham with Horatio has emailed me to say they cancelled his op yesterday, he is not best pleased either.
Moyra, I drive my youngest to the retinal scan thing, then he stays here till it wears off and he can drive home
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Nippy, huge hugs to you and Brian today, i hope the results are good news!!!!!
Moyra, good luck at the hospital
Sue, hope Tumbleweed is feeling a bit brighter today
doing nothing today, might speak to my aunty later....that will be most of the day gone then Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Thanks June, yeh, Steve usually drives me to the Eye Clinic when I have to go for the visual field eye tests and glaucomic scan but the retinal scan is local and last year I did drive down there myself and waited awhile to drive back but realize it is risky so got a taxi there and back. Just £12 so not too bad. They seem happy enough with the state of my eyes. We shall see. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Thanks Griff, hope you are feeling better today and your M and D are ok!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 11:24 AM
I knew I had forgotten someone. Hope you are feeling ok today Griff. At long last my emails are working. Computer has been slow too. Dratted bt and their migrating. I am sure birds do it quicker than them. Off to have lunch. Did any one watch Vicious this week? It is so funny, at least I think it is. bfn.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
How are things with the landlord Rose ? Any more news or is he keeping quiet and given up on the idea hopefully.
All is deathly quiet! I think he panicked and knowing the situation he has got himself into that is perfectly understandable. He has not been near visibly but a note I left out wishing him well and promising prayer vanished off the gate! Must have snuck up the back way across the fields, poor man. lol.. We have a saying, having done all to stand, I have talked with Threshold, our wonderful tenant support association here and know what to do when etc, and am keeping an eye on daft ie for properties. Hate it when the post comes though! He has no idea of the effect of his words.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Rose, I have searched my little black book for your address and I cannot find it anywhere so can you send it to me again. Thanks.

Lynn, it is sad when you learn of dogs who you have known and loved move on. I had to stop Amber from getting too near Dougie from upstairs. I am not sure really what he is small and curly like a westie only black, not an Aberdeen Terrier though. She has him shaved regularly. Noisy little bgr but really in love with Amber. Lol.
Ok will do and good luck with the eye test
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I knew I had forgotten someone. Hope you are feeling ok today Griff. At long last my emails are working. Computer has been slow too. Dratted bt and their migrating. I am sure birds do it quicker than them. Off to have lunch. Did any one watch Vicious this week? It is so funny, at least I think it is. bfn.
Slow here too; digiweb put you " on restriction" when you have used the allotted time you pay for. Trying to make you up your money of course by frustrating you.. still some kind of service but takes many tries to get any site up. Have not forgotten re owls by the way.... will be back to normal on 28th
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Hope the bank get in touch today Lynn with good news

Everything cross for good results for Brian Nippy.

Hope Amber is a little better today Moyra and good luck at the hospital.

Good morning Rosebud and Brenda

Lovely morning here. Washing out, towels in washer now, Teazle walked now having a coffee. Making a chicken stew for today as Barry said he fancied that. Taking him to the hospital this afternoon for his eye appointment - they haven't so far cancelled this one!

Have a good day and stay safe
Good luck with Barry.. making chicken stew here too but for the dogs! I have had fish and fried potatoes... Dreadful weather here . Truly had the best of days yesterday. Dank, wet and humid now.. headachy oppressive weather. At least the garden is watered... lol.. time to watch the broad beans swell and the kale leaf up. Exhausted but that is fine too. Just realised I will have to go to Killarney tomorrow instead of Friday or Saturday as there is a big new Music and Food Festival this weekend... a lot of very famous names playing. Traffic will be a nightmare.. Maybe I will get another free jaunting car ride, The jarvey was recounting Cromwell and the fall of Ross Abbey and I commented that Cromwell should have been drowned at birth! The face I got was a picture! But Cromwell devastated Ireland.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »