View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Finally feet are up and am enjoying a coffee Meeting went well at Scouts,have a list of stuff Leah has to take and we pretty much have all of that,so Happy Days Not Untill 25th of July but Scouts isn't on during the Summer no idea why but there you go
Maybe it's just me but it's really warm tonight,might have to stick my head in the fridge for a bit
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Evening
Lynn if you go on www.moneysavingexpert.com you can do a search on there which doesn't leave a footprint, think it's for banks/credit cards ect. Hope that's some help. Thinks it's disgraceful that they haven't rung you back. Didnt Santander used to be Abbey National? No time for them, no customer service at all
Sue hope Barry is feeling a bit better,
Sorry that Amber has KC, Rosie has her annual boosters but not the KC vac cos she's not been kennelled.
Right need another cuppa, was really thirsty today after work. Asthma and hayfever not good today, chest felt a lot tighter today
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 09:41 PM
Pollen's really high at the moment.Going to lunch with Jackie tomorrow (who has Kofie) and she's licking her legs raw,she did the same thing last year as well, never done it before then though. She's taking her to the vets to be on the safe side, but we're in agreement it's some sort of allergic reaction.
Lovely night here, only just closed the back door and kitchen window. Getting the girls brekkies done and having a soak then. Fell asleep before on the couch, woke up in time for Holby - just!!!
I'd heard about this site that you could use but didn't know the name of it or how to find it, handy to know its on Money Saving Expert, Mandy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Lynn, that just isn't on!! They should have called even if just to say no news. Now this footprints thing, i think martin Lewis was on about that before and i am not sure if he mentioned a way of doing it without leaving them.....might be worth googling. Lol@ the fireproof matress
Rosebud, glad you had a good day...nice the honey bees are back
TW, thanks for the reminder about no offence, got it on plus 1
Nippy, could get you his and hers bubble suits Lol
moyra, good luck with the eye scan
got some more of those mug shot pastas, 3for Ģ1, trying to be good to see if eating a proper lunch helps
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 10:43 PM
I have porridge in the morning, Griff, and it really does stop you snacking mid morning, I cān do a full morning without the chocolate hit
I have a sandwich for lunch but rarely make it to teatime without a chocolate fix
Feeling quite relaxed now. Am going to have a read before Lights Out
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5