View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 06:47 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Good morning everyone, I am sorry if I have offended either you Brenda or Rose. It was just so confusing the other morning when there were two threads up neither saying Daily Dogsey Thread and I wasn't sure which one if either to post on so in the end did neither, but I wish I hadn't commented now that so much fuss has been made of it.

When Helena and Lynn took turns in putting up the daily thread they always used the above format and we knew where we stood. That is why I have always stayed with their heading. I certainly didn't mean to offend and I am truly sorry if you have taken offence at it. Please forgive me for making the comment it was only meant to help!

Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Morning Moyra. I am sure no one took offence just found it a little confusing at how it came across.
Hope your feeling well and all is well at home.

Morning to all who follow dull breezy day here doesn't look like we will be seeing any sun again today. It rained most of yesterday.
Glad to see Eileen has her voice back. Can't get into the orange is the new black like we did the previous two series.
Person of interest is good and I am now watching Homeland that's good too.
Should be getting news about the bank later this afternoon whether its been processed yet and if it has if we have passed the grade.
Our youngest was confused at the banks attitude as well as us.

Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 07:43 AM
What's going on with this today now my post has been put up twice. Grrrrrrr.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 07:44 AM
No it hasn't oh for goodness sake I hope this is isn't how the day carries on. I am confused enough already about life.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 07:46 AM
Good morning

Hope you are feeling well Moyra have a restful day.

Hope it is good news from the bank Lynn

Dull and breezy here but quite warm. Nothing planned today OH not feeling as bright today . Hope the feeling passes without incident.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Hoping Barry perks up as the day goes on Sue and like you say you get through with no incidents.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Sit down with a warm drink and wrap yourself in a blanket Lynn, try and sleep Hoping the bank have by now realised that you are not money launderers or intent on committing fraud, but fleeing from such a person who is trying to give everyone the run around Grrrrr hope they find them, I really do.
Sun is up here and feeling warmer. Got the bone run later on today. Slept like a log last night, I was so tired.
Sue, hope Barry brightens up during the day.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Morning everyone. Been extremely hot lately... Been staying inside for the most part. It was 98 degrees or so yesterday Hope everyone is doing well. Father's Day was Sunday here and dad was happy with his gifts. Don't post here often but am up early and decided to post. See everyone later!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Morning June fingers crossed hey. Hope your feeling better you seem as if you might of been a bit under the weather. Maybe fighting something off and slowly winning.
It was fathers day here too Sunday Myra funny as our mothers day are different aren't they ?
Wow that is hot not sure I could stand that or that Dillon could.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Morning Moyra, no, no offence just didn't realise that there was a protocol of how to start threads. Lynn hope you get your banking sorted out. June hope you feel better today. Maybe do what I do and go to bed earlier and read or do something else. like playing on tablet, then drift off to sleep and then when you wake in the morning just read for a bit and drift off again, it might help. I know it has helped me this morning. Sue I do hope Barry will be ok. Griff hope you are alright and Rosebud. mjfromga my daughter lives in the USA and she says it is a might warm over there. But she is in a different area to you so maybe not quite so hot. Have a good day everyone. bfn.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »