View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 10:39 AM
oh my goodness i actually gasped when i saw the first muddy photo!!! oh wow!! good job gerri and i didn't take tilly and lily there! think we'd have lost them!!

thanks for the laughs though, i was feeling sympathetic while i was laughing, honestly!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 10:49 AM
PMSL..................a full reminder of last year in Scotland at Blackness....yes it was black
Warro
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-03-2010, 12:17 PM
The bit we go to is to the left of the RNLI station if you're facing it - I love it when the tide's out cos we can walk right out and can have the whole place to ourselves.

My sheps are the same - the slightest bit of mud, anywhere and they'll find it lol. They usually stink the car out on the way back as well!! Why do we have them??? lol
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Karen, that was soooo funny!

I know they were a total mess, but what fun they had!

Bailey thought he was a puppy all over again he loved it

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
oh my goodness i actually gasped when i saw the first muddy photo!!! oh wow!! good job gerri and i didn't take tilly and lily there! think we'd have lost them!!

thanks for the laughs though, i was feeling sympathetic while i was laughing, honestly!!!
Glad I made you laugh good job i didn't take my Tilly with me as well she's only a little-un.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
PMSL..................a full reminder of last year in Scotland at Blackness....yes it was black
wish we had somewhere to clean them off first got some funny looks off people tho especially our shoes we could hardly lift our feet up.

Originally Posted by Warro View Post
The bit we go to is to the left of the RNLI station if you're facing it - I love it when the tide's out cos we can walk right out and can have the whole place to ourselves.

My sheps are the same - the slightest bit of mud, anywhere and they'll find it lol. They usually stink the car out on the way back as well!! Why do we have them??? lol
i know where you mean now, we should of gone back toward west kirby instead of the other way.
Zara's_Momma
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Gorgeous pics! I must take Zara down there one day, she'd love that! It must be impossable to clean your two off! I'm glad Zara has short fur now...
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Awww fantastic pics! We took our to Hoylake a while ago and could not BELIEVE the size of the beach!!! (We normally go to Crosby, it's the nearest one to us-we think!) It was wet and wormy when we were there in the summer..

There is NOTHING better than seeing muddy happy dogs, I love it!
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Zara's_Momma View Post
Gorgeous pics! I must take Zara down there one day, she'd love that! It must be impossable to clean your two off! I'm glad Zara has short fur now...
it took about a day and her half for all the mud to dry then it was easier to brush it out of their coats then bath them,
more wet dogs took almost 2 days for them to dry out properly tho, never again

Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Awww fantastic pics! We took our to Hoylake a while ago and could not BELIEVE the size of the beach!!! (We normally go to Crosby, it's the nearest one to us-we think!) It was wet and wormy when we were there in the summer..

There is NOTHING better than seeing muddy happy dogs, I love it!
it's great if it's just sand i can cope with that
but my poor lacoste trainers will never be the same
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 02:23 PM
ha, love the pics! at least the dogs had fun
Warro
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Here are my two at the bit of the beach I mean

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Hahaha! That is hilarious! You want to come north of the border for lovely golden beaches

And whoever heard of going on the beach WITHOUT wellies on????

You can keep your muddy dogs - as I have four here of my own

Great pics, they really made me laugh.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >