Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
I'm really not surprised at all at dogs being scared of those huge JCBs. Not only do they make a dreadful noise when working but they have a 'neck' that moves and swings around with a massive mouth on..... what terrifying monsters they are
You could be describing a man there,Jenny
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Bella's scared of them when they are just parked up. Yes they are a bit noisy to say the least but remember it is all in a good cause - working to make sure Tang is living in 'the best bit of Cyprus' some year soon lol!

I'm beseiged on both sides now - down at the waterfront one end and here at the other end. This is Turkish Cypriot land and govt is only allowed to construct, build or use it for PUBLIC stuff - like car parks, army barracks, play parks, public space all that. I am almost sure this is new drainage going in for the works at the other side. I'm guessing when it's done it will be filled in and look like it did before? They have flattened out the hedgy edgings to the fields (that's OK nowhere for snakes to hide!) but that was obviously so these diggers could circle and turn.

Gotta drag muttley down there in a minute for her to pee before I go off for my torture therapy. I am now wrapped up very warm. Long skirt, boots, t shirt big cardi. Stupid thing is out on my verandah where it is sheltered you could sunbathe at the mo. In fact all the laundry I put out just a few hours ago is dry already.

Have been sorting the wardrobes and honestly there was a moment there when I felt like taking most of it down to the wheelie bins! However much I chuck out I still seem to have loads of surplus clobber.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Tang,my washing I put out an hour ago is also dry The fact that is thanks to gale force winds and 10 pegs per item is the difference Afraid to let Lacey out on her own for a pee in case she ends up in the field
Know what wardrobes full of clobber are like and I do try to sort it,trouble is its all good stuff After Christmas there'll just be more stuff
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Tang,my washing I put out an hour ago is also dry The fact that is thanks to gale force winds and 10 pegs per item is the difference Afraid to let Lacey out on her own for a pee in case she ends up in the field
Know what wardrobes full of clobber are like and I do try to sort it,trouble is its all good stuff After Christmas there'll just be more stuff
10 pegs per item! One each item here (but only coz it's breezy) has warmed up considerably actually now I'm wrapped up like an eskimo!

Leaving in half hour.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
10 pegs per item! One each item here (but only coz it's breezy) has warmed up considerably actually now I'm wrapped up like an eskimo!

Leaving in half hour.
Leaving for the UK??
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2