Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 03:34 AM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
So do we never get to find out who posted us the secret santa gifts? I know the whole point is that it's secret but i always thought Secret Santa was revealed when you swapped presents??
Nope it is called Secret Santa, not Secret Santa until after you open it
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
See this is what i thought lol. Never mind, ive never done this before haha
and what type of excuse is that the give away word was secret
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
The postmark might give it away
shhhhhh Elaine seriously!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so norty too
[QUOTE=Vicki;1839115]It was very well wrapped in an old padded envelope which had the senders name and address on it and then into another one. Made me laugh, and I don't care anyway. My dogs don't know who sent it, do they? They think it's Santa..... .... and I promise not to tell them

[QUOTE]
hmmmmmm yes well that was a bit obvious
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
I was going to stick my address on them....just in case they got lost!
Too bad if they get lost, it is "secret santa" not "secret santa but put the address on the back just in case it gets lost"
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Sorry mind would have my name on it anyway, as I send it ''special delivery'' as I did last year. Its a way of ensureing it gets there.
"special delivery" hmmmmmm that is just an excuse to be unsecrefied
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Is that a subtle hint?!
no subtle hints allowed
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
PMSL. No,don't tell them it wasn't the real Father Christmas!!

Woody keeps rushing to the door whenever the postman comes, do you think he is expecting something? ;o)
Very well for you to say this you obviously told Woody and now he knows,secret santa is doomed
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
i have mine, just need to wrap it and send it! going to get things to wrap it tomorrow and then send it on tuesday and jake has even written a wee message to the doggy but i was clever to not mention either of our names although, some things may be a slight give away
again it is not good giving "slight give aways" what does that mean anyway, it means you told you are sooooooo norty too

emma, you crack me up sometimes!! i laughed so much reading that!! brilliant!!

ITS NOT FUNNY LOZZIBEAR!!!!
I would wish there was an icon of stomping your foot

I really dont think it matters too much you it is fun and that is the point more than anything but it was called SECRET SANTA net year it should just be called SANTA as no one is doing the SECRET part
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Just opened the post after my holliebobs, and would like to thank santa for Corrie's pressie
Jeanette
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 04:55 PM
I won't be able to get to the post office till Thursday as thats my days off after working 8 in a row (everyone say awwwwww ) but will def post on Thursday. it has been bought thanks to the wonders of shops being open later than when I finish!! So Santa will be delivering on Friday saturday or Monday at latest
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-12-2009, 12:11 PM
I have posted mine. It has a postmark from a town totally different to the one on my profile as I am away from home. I didn't put anything on it that could link it to me so I will be *very* surprised if the recipient works out that anyone other than Santa sent this one.

I did debate about the address on the back thing, but then I figured it would spoil the "secret" part so just prayed the person in the post office didn't ask. I hope the recipient likes it though.

Having had to temporarily redirect my mail due to being away from home and thinking we'd be here til New Year I am now having to unredirect it as we are going home on Monday. I hope Santa manages to get Oscar's pressie to him in the midst of that chaos. If it ends up here then our friends will send it back down to us anyway.

Hope everyone else enjoyed their shopping for Secret Santa! I had lots of fun choosing pressies.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Aligord View Post
I have posted mine. It has a postmark from a town totally different to the one on my profile as I am away from home. I didn't put anything on it that could link it to me so I will be *very* surprised if the recipient works out that anyone other than Santa sent this one.

I did debate about the address on the back thing, but then I figured it would spoil the "secret" part so just prayed the person in the post office didn't ask. I hope the recipient likes it though.

Having had to temporarily redirect my mail due to being away from home and thinking we'd be here til New Year I am now having to unredirect it as we are going home on Monday. I hope Santa manages to get Oscar's pressie to him in the midst of that chaos. If it ends up here then our friends will send it back down to us anyway.

Hope everyone else enjoyed their shopping for Secret Santa! I had lots of fun choosing pressies.
ohhhhhh you get five stars for being an excellent secret santa but now you can't tell many one where you have been on holidays otherwise they may click onto who was their SS
I hope your SS pressie gets to you also
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Posted mine yesterday....fingers now corssed that they arrive!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Posted mine yesterday with a little cryptic clue for my own amusement ;o)
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Posted mine yesterday with a little cryptic clue for my own amusement ;o)
Ohhh i like this idea i have to say! LOL

Posting mine the weekend as i wont get to the post office before then. Shame as i REALLY hate the post office on a saturday
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2009, 05:09 PM
All wrapped up and sitting pretty on the table, will be posting it tomorrow...hope that's not a hint Oops just remembered I put a Christmas tag in their with a to: and from...sorry

xxxxxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2009, 06:26 PM
bought mine today, will post it tomorrow or friday,

im sure they will know who its from, lol.

lets face it, there aint that many of us with 4 or more dogs in the mix

that and coming from scotland will be a dead give away, so I named them from my dogs to theres lol
Page 14 of 18 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »