View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 12:39 AM
My word deefin you really are a 'Lost' fan, what research!

Well done for finding that information laura i have been off on other threads tonight defending the mighty warriors of Eskimo land. Dont ask!
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Dont worry i wont.

I saw it advertising about it on E4 when i was watching friends.

xxLauraxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 11:01 PM
I have an apology to make to all LABRADOR owners out there I have been informed there is no such breed as a golden labrador only a golden retriever. I do apologise for my ignorance and that is why we have Dogweb, I have learnt something i didnt know. I did try to change the start thread but it is too old to correct.
Anyone watching tonights episode for the first time on C4 the dog is okay?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-08-2005, 10:24 PM
THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST PROGRAMS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think its such a mangled web of mystery, i cant wait to find out what its all about, the island and all!!!!!!!! Oh and the polar bears!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Watched last nights E4 episode 4 and it is so well put together, you know there is a hidden meaning to it all, what is in the forest, what are the survivors secrets, What is going to happen to Vincent???? Dont tell me Robk I know you know. If it was a book I wouldnt put it down till I'd finished it. The hour its on goes by so quick i feel as if I must of left the room for half of it. Great show going to miss next week while on hols in lakes but keep up the chat on this one, love hearing your points of view.
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Im going to miss it too Luz Ive asked my brother if he will tape it but i bet he'll forget.Have a nice hol!!

xxLauraxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Are you going away as well Lozzy I was hoping you would of been keeping this thread alive while I was gone now it looks like its going to get "Lost".
Sorry couldnt resist that. If going away have a good time and catch up with you when we return.
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks

Yeah im going away on Tuesday morning for 15 days.

xxLauraxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Just returned from the Lake District from a camping holiday and have to say the weather in the lakes was no different from recent scenes of 'Lost'. One minute it was brilliant sunshine and the next it was a sudden downpour with rainbows. A beautiful part of the country with scenery to match will fill you all in soon. Barney to those who know him is doing brilliant and has had a new lease of life. will come back soon when caught up with the Helvelyn washing mountain I have.Thanx to Emm & helena will def be back to you!
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Just finished watching season 1 today, if anyone wants spoilers!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >