View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Same here. Thought she was fantastic. She came across as a little strange initially but like others have said, a BIG reminder NEVER to judge a book by its cover!!!!!

I think we may have already seen the winner. Her voice was fab Mind you that boy dancing group (dressed in black with white lines on their suits) were pretty amazing too and what an inspiration to young people! How hard must they have worked to have been so much in time with each other - another really talented act!

Especially enjoyed the singing lady's performance as the OH and kids were saying "OMG Mum she's only 4 years older than you and you look soooooo much younger" Have to say that was nice
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Just read in the paper that Simon wants to sign her even if she doesnt win and she has already had offers from the US too!!
How quickly life can change eh?!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 11:00 AM
She was truely amazing. I expect a lot of folk are ashamed now for laughing at her.
Never judge a sausage by it's skin
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Me too.
and me! I can't wait to see her after she's been made over, although I do have some doubts about her age, just like Simon did when he pulled that face of his when she said 47!! Great stuff, I hope she goes far
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2009, 12:34 PM
I have to admit when she came on the screen, we thought she was another loony out for there 5 mins of fame, But when she started singing we all went OMG. My hubby said look at simon cowells face, you can see the pound signs lighting up in his eyes with her
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Same here. Thought she was fantastic. She came across as a little strange initially but like others have said, a BIG reminder NEVER to judge a book by its cover!!!!!

I think we may have already seen the winner. Her voice was fab Mind you that boy dancing group (dressed in black with white lines on their suits) were pretty amazing too and what an inspiration to young people! How hard must they have worked to have been so much in time with each other - another really talented act!
Especially enjoyed the singing lady's performance as the OH and kids were saying "OMG Mum she's only 4 years older than you and you look soooooo much younger" Have to say that was nice
They are called Flawless and I agree they were fab and a real inspiration to all young (especially black) people. Just shows you what young people can do when they put their minds to it. As much as I thought the lady was great, I think Flawless have a better chance of winning and they def get my vote
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I thought Flawless were amazing too. You could really tell they were so passionate about dancing.

Can't wait to see next week's episode
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2009, 01:23 PM
At last something decent to watch on a Saturday night, wish Doctor Who was back on every saturday as well, but the woman with the amazing voice could well win IMO , although the dancers were ace as well.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 07:13 PM
she was soooooo good!!!! there are a couple of people i know that are supposed to be on next weeks

Look out for Ed Muir on the chinese pole and a lady known as Daquiri Dusk - a wonderfully talented performer mixing scottish dance and a little burlesque!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Truly amazing voice and fantastic lady. I've missed the first Britains Got Talent which i was gutted about and even more so after seeing that link.

I'd have a couple of quid on her winning the whole thing!!
Me too!! Gutted. Is it repeated?

I'm tuning in from now on. She, well I think I can safely say, she sang that better than Ruthie Henshall herself!! I have tears streaming!!

Fantastic!! And thanks OP for posting and giving me the heads up x
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >