Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-04-2009, 08:48 PM

Calling Gavin & Stacy Fans

I see they've got last year's Christmas special on DVD now and I shall definitely be buying it, I've already got Series One and Two. I'm a huge Gavin and Stacey fan. They've started on writing Series Three, can't wait for that. I wonder if Larry Lamb (Archie) in Eastenders will be allowed to do it? You know what strict rules Eastenders have about their actors being in other programmes although he was in Gavin And Stacey before Eastenders. They let him do last year's Christmas special but he's more well known in Eastenders now. They won't be able to do a new Gavin and Stacey series without him that's for sure! it will be interesting to see what happens,that's if he doesn't get killed off in Eastenders beforehand

Any other Gavin and Stacey fans out there?
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Me!!!

Although I still have the Xmas special on my Sky+ so don't really need to buy it unless it's worth it for the extras...you can let me know when you've watched it
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 08:14 AM
Me also!

Absolutely love the show. Uncle Bryn is my favourite character by far! I'm dying to know what happened on the fishing trip!
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Me also!

Absolutely love the show. I'm dying to know what happened on the fishing trip!
Me too!!!! Looking forward to the new series.....Tidy.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by ShaynLola View Post
Me!!!

Although I still have the Xmas special on my Sky+ so don't really need to buy it unless it's worth it for the extras...you can let me know when you've watched it
Cracking. I've also got the Xmas special on my Sky + planner but I also want it on DVD so I can watch it upstairs in the spare bedroom.

I'll let you know if there's anything else occurring on the Dvd that's extra.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Me also!

Absolutely love the show. Uncle Bryn is my favourite character by far! I'm dying to know what happened on the fishing trip!
Yeh, I wonder what happened on that fishing trip, it was so cold, it was, and when it is that cold ......... ( he was interrupted and couldn't continue unfortunately).
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
Me too!!!! Looking forward to the new series.....Tidy.
It will be really lush when it's finished.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2009, 08:54 PM
I've just read on the Gavin and Stacey website that series three will only now have six episodes instead of seven as Ruth Jones and James Corden are too busy doing other things I don't expect this series will be as good as the other two as before they would have had more time to write them. That's what fame does to you.