Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:22 PM

Embarrasing moment today (boxer)

Ok i was walking Skye and Beau this morning ,Along the shore front and heading up towards the town , When Beau decided she wanted to do a piddle fine , well there was doggy poop not far from where she piddled (it was like a mountain ) So when Beau did her piddle i started to walk on ,When this guy starts yelling at the top of his voice oi missus clean your feckin dog mess
I turned around and looked at him and he replied yeah you ,Clean that feckin mess up , To which i handed him a poop bag and said if you can lift piddle mate be my guest He said no your Mut did that clean it fecking up you lazy cow Well i just said excuse me mate if one of my girls did that i would i can assure you ,But they didnt so i wont ,And besides if that came out of one of my dogs i would be taking them to the vet , as thats like something an elephant size dog would do Well to my embarrasement Skye decides to do a poop , And it was not far off the mountain of poop we were arguing about ,So i bent down to clean up after Skye and he says hmmmmmmph looks like she needs a vet then dosent it , Then he pushes me forward and says clean that up as well , I nearly fell into it never mind lifting it ,So i stood up and pushed him and said it aint mine or my responsibility ,But seeing as your so bothered by it you do it , So he pushes me again and Skye and Beau both growled at him , not biting just growling and he says them bloody dogs are savage im calling police ,And telling them they attacked me , to which i said fine but while your at it you can report me for this too , And i shoved him again which resulted in him fallen into the dog poop , So i said you dont need a bag now mate your trousers cleaned it up nicely and walked off
Had no word from police as yet xxxdk
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Thats the best laugh Ive had all week,well done
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
Thats the best laugh Ive had all week,well done
Must say i did find it real funny myself Jayne xxdk
DaVinci
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh my gosh what a jerk. He probably had a dog out and it did that mountain. It was funny to read but what a way to get the blood pressure up.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh I'm sorry hun, but that was funny I think he deserved it... Shame he didnt land another way...
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
Oh my gosh what a jerk. He probably had a dog out and it did that mountain. It was funny to read but what a way to get the blood pressure up.
I know i was furious to start with , but when he landed in the poop ,i was in fits of laughter xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Oh I'm sorry hun, but that was funny I think he deserved it... Shame he didnt land another way...
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 Now that i would taken a pic of xxdk
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:33 PM
omg he actually fell in the ****!!!!!!!!! pmsl
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:38 PM
BTW what did he say?
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by catsta2001 View Post
BTW what did he say?
He just sat there squidging about trying to get up , with a very horrified look on his face mumbling obscenitys , Maybe i should have offered to help but i thought its just desserts xxdk
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >