View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

31-07-2004, 11:52 PM
lol thas tru! ur bandog pup looks fab tho! anymore pix of him?
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2004, 05:01 AM
You have lovely dogs Katrina!! How old is your neo pup? What a beauty! All of them are
Katrina
Dogsey Junior

03-08-2004, 02:22 AM
Thanks Everyone!

I will take some more pics of Torin in the next few weeks (He is litter mate to Bitey's dog, Boss). I am very impressed with him, even though I wasnt looking to keep a male pup from this breeding but only time will tell if he is going to be a really good one.

Blocker, the Neo pup was about 5 or 6 months old in that photo I think. He now lives with a family in Brisbane as he did not have a suitable temprement to breed from, although he is a lovely natured boy.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

03-08-2004, 07:51 AM
I for one will look forward to em!
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2004, 05:51 AM
Yes, I look forward to them too
Bitey
New Member!

04-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Great dogs katrina.
Its good to see torin. How old is he in that pic?
Also good to see a different pic of ash.
I've been heaps more slack with the pics than I thought I would be. I've taken a few but the thing is I can only put them on the internet at work and I just never seem to get around to it. I'll have to get my act together.
Boss is going really great. They love him at puppy school, and they say he should be easy to train because he's so laid back. He's learning well, can sit and heal and stay (within reason). Plays with the other pups well, sometimes they get a little agro with him after he clubs the crap out of them with his giant paws but he couldnt care less. He's very calm and tolerant.

We came close to a disaster last saturday, my son lost his leash and collar so I had to make a collar out of straps off a bag to take him to puppy school and the vet, when we were leaving my son couldn't see him in the back of the ute and then I saw him in the rear vision mirror running back into the vets office. I couldn't believe it.
He broke the clip on his shoddy collar and jumped off the ute onto the road. I'm assuming it must have been right before we took off because amazingly he was completely fine. Its a high ute too, a hilux but he must have had a lucky landing, I don't know.
Also lucky that it wasn't a busy street, and that he didn't get under the truck. Just very very lucky all the way round.
Don't worry, we found his proper collar and we're really cautious now.
Just glad it didn't happen on the highway at high speed.
I know dogs hide pain well but I'm pretty sure he suffered no injuries whatsoever from the accident. He's been running and playing happily ever since and didn't even seem slightly worried about it when it happened so i guess he's fine.
Katrina
Dogsey Junior

04-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Hi Bitey, Torin is about 12 weeks in that picture and cant move because he ate too much!

Dot worry yourself too much about his accident but keep observing him. They are tough little fellas and can sometimes hide painful injuries, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Accidents sometimes happen no matter how careful you are.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2