Female 

27-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Hi Chloe

Is Willis any calmer yet?
Karen
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

27-07-2004, 10:39 PM
No, he's a bloody nightmare. I'm away for two days tomorrow and he's going to the kennels. I'm sick to death of him. He's getting done asap aswell.
Ash
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Going Away for 2 days ... :smt026 :smt041 :smt026 :smt041

And Where might you be going Chloe

Ashley...
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2004, 11:03 PM
I feel for you I really do. Someone I used to work with had their bitch done he had GSD's actually and same thing must have happened to their bitch because their dog went ballistic. He really did Mark was coming into work looking haggered. I went to pick him up about 10 days after the "op" and God his dog was going crazy. He booked him in for the op but split with his girlfriend/partner at the same time and she kept the bitch he kept the dog. So no idea how the "living arrangments" tunred out after the dog had the "snip"

Hope things get better for you all soon. Can't be fun with a dog the size of Willis.

Karen
Bon
Almost a Veteran

27-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Oh my I hope Willis is feeling more like himself :smt017 or feeling calmer lol.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-07-2004, 07:48 AM
O dear Chloe not what you would expect is it after all that
Can you not take Willis for a long long walk and get him tired out..can you mask the scent with somthing like T Tree oil? With the kids at home to you must be going mad and probably need the valium yourself

Hope things improve so poor Willis keeps his manly bits..
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2004, 07:59 AM
That's why Willis isn't any calmer, Chloe's been accidently giving the valium to herself

I really hope things start to calm down soon Chloe it really can't be much fun in your house at the mo
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

28-07-2004, 08:12 AM
Tried everything - 2 walks a day, perfume, the lot. Keeping them separate and feeding him with valium is calming him slightly - but I have to go away today until tomorrow - its a real worry leaving my OH with everything
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Hey Chloe, it will probably be ok in another week. When I had Saffy spayed in February of this year, Max who had never paid any sexual attention to her decided to hump her at every available opportunity for the following 2 weeks. It was a nightmare because obviously Saffy wasnt interested and so she was getting snappy at him and he just seem to be led by his hormones. Anyway I rang the vets and they told me it does happen sometimes like you said.

To cut a long story short after the two weeks Max left her alone and has never tried again.
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

29-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks Roxy. He's slightly calmer, but still licking her and panting - she's seeing him off now but he is really irritating me with it.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >