Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-07-2009, 07:58 PM

Childrens/kids 2 Seater Jeep!

A kindly person has generously donated a Childrens/Kids 2 Seater Jeep with the proceeds going entirely to Rescue Remedies to help us with our vet & kennel fees.

We have listed it on E-bay and we hope that it will do well. Here are the details if anyone is interested ...

WOLF EXPLORER - CHILDRENS 2 SEATER JEEP.

100% OF PROCEEDS TO GO TO DOG RESCUE - SEE MY ABOUT ME PAGE FOR DETAILS OF SITES TO VISIT!

WELCOME TO THIS UNIQUE, ONCE ONLY AUCTION!

This auction is for a fantastic kids 2 seater jeep. It is in great condition. It's used but not abused. Small cover from bonnet missing but otherwise it is complete and ready to go off-roading in Angola or Antarica (subject to battery charge). Beat the credit crunch by downsizing to this nifty little two-seater and be the envy of friends and family.

There are some obvious benefits to this wonder vehicle that include low emissions, low road tax, low insurance group, low calories, low salt, low rider and general low-ness. Except for the 'High' stuff like high fun, high speed, high fashion, high ethics, high seas and lots of other high-stuff.

Basically, what I'm trying to convey is that you need this car. Your kids need this car. And we certainly need to sell this car.

* It has seatbelts which are probably a requirement if you intend to enter any multi-stage rally type events.

* It has a picture of a wolf which means that should you encounter a real wolf as you thunder across the trackless tundra it will think you are a friend...or a rival...either way exciting new experiences beckon!

* It has what looks to be a spare wheel. I know. I can't believe it either but that what it looks like.

* It has a steering wheel to fine tune your driving pleasure.

* It has no number plate which means you can park it on yellow lines and watch grown traffic wardens weep.

As stated this little corker has not one but two seats which means that you, or your child, can take a passenger on thrill-filled adventures. Maybe your boss or bank manager would like a taste of the off-road romping that this baby can provide.

*** PLEASE NOTE THIS JEEP IS FOR CHILDREN ONLY ***

Best of all - 100% of the proceeds of this auction will go towards helping homeless dogs at rescueremedies.co.uk.

Further details/photos and to bid please click on the following link to e-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:L:LCA:GB:1123

The auction ends on: 02-Aug-09 22:00
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-07-2009, 09:30 PM
The bidding has started and we have had 192 views so far Fingers crossed.