View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Best pics yet i think!!!!! Shes STUNNING!!! Looking a really nice shape too!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Lovely pics as always, did you take them with your new camera H?
Poor georgie lagging behind like that, i wonder if he was muttering to himself ( are we there yet? i'm not a spring chicken you know).
Zena looks like she's having a whale of a time.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Ah, got my Zena 'fix' at last

Lovely pics as usual, and yes she's growing so fast, but still beautiful.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
Lovely pics! Zena is such a cutie.
Thanks She's cute both inside and out, I love her lots, I just couldn't wish for better and I know I keep on saying that, but.......

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Hey H - where are your piccies for this thread ...

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=103332
Hey!!! I'll be in there tomorrow Kirsty, how did I miss that then??? Zena doesn't qualify yet, but you and me know she's going to be just like Flame don't we and in 6 months time she's gonna be a REAL stunner!

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Looks a great walk, it has been a glorious day here as well.
I didn't think it possible but I think Zena is getting moe beautiful
Awww thanks Lorna, not only is she getting more beautiful, but she's getting so much more relaaaaaxed. She knows the drill now, she has such a very strict routine in as much as what we do and when, she's all settled down now into that routine, she's not quite so mad..... except when daddy comes home of course, that's an absolute nightmare, she launches herself at him poor chap!!!!! Well, she wants to tell him what another great day she's had doesn't she!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Fab pics Aitch. What a lovely place. Great to see Zena and Georgie enjoying themselvesxx Bet it did you the world of good too.
Thanks Jackie Yes, I'm beginning to relax now and take it easy, and having all this beauty around me you just can't help but soak it all up! Good for the soul mate!!!xxx

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Best pics yet i think!!!!! Shes STUNNING!!! Looking a really nice shape too!
Thanks Mich She still seems skinny to me, but I can't possibly feed her anymore than I do The best bit is, she seems to have settled in more, she's a lot calmer, no mad hyper moments, and she really does enjoy these walks, but I just hope I'm not overdoing it at this crucial time, but so far, she hasn't appeared to be suffering, no moans or cries, she sleeps well, she eats well, and she's forever got her beady eyes on me and follows me everywhere around the house if I'm on the move I do try to make her settle, but she loves me too much methinks!!!!

Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Lovely pics as always, did you take them with your new camera H?
Poor georgie lagging behind like that, i wonder if he was muttering to himself ( are we there yet? i'm not a spring chicken you know).
Zena looks like she's having a whale of a time.
Thanks lynn, and yes I did, but quite honestly they were pretty c*ap today, far too light, and I had to enhance them. I must have knocked a switch or altered a setting somewhere so I'll check it out tomorrow. I leave it on auto so the bright sunshine shouldn't have made that much difference?! Work in progress! Lol at Georgie yes, but he insists on coming, he goes berserk when I get the leads out again mid-day or afternoon even though he's totally zonked out and we try to creep out on our own, he's just not having any of it! Lol!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Ah, got my Zena 'fix' at last

Lovely pics as usual, and yes she's growing so fast, but still beautiful.
Thanks H, she's growing up in her mind as well I think H, she's getting very smart and is following in the footsteps of dear old Cassie so much that it's quite frightening to see her when we're out! This morning she was hurfing around with a border collie having a great time and I just carried on walking the other way with Georgie, I called out her name, she left the collie instantly and came hurfing back to us and ran on in front! It's quite unbelievable, but then again, it's not because I also had that with Cass didn't I!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Great pics of both dogs and scenery, what a lovely place to live. I must say Zena is growing into a very pretty girl
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 08:40 PM
That's the life Helena, sun shining and beautiful scenery and two gorgeous dogs to share your day. What more could anyone want.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Great pics of both dogs and scenery, what a lovely place to live. I must say Zena is growing into a very pretty girl
Thanks Janet, and I know someone else who'd like it here, especially with all these hills !!!! He'd have a great adventure down here with us that Tobester!

Originally Posted by talassie View Post
That's the life Helena, sun shining and beautiful scenery and two gorgeous dogs to share your day. What more could anyone want.
Nuffink!!!! I shall be doing the same again tomorrow weather permitting which it will! I tell you something else, I've been up the top there with the dogs at sunrise and it's quite stunning, very spiritual, oooer! Well, I think it's a very spiritual place if you look on it's history? There's a "ring" around the top which is the path I'm walking on coming back down, but I can't quite manage that climb first thing in the morning, but I have a lower alternative for my 7 am. walk! How lucky am I then!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=Helena54;1636462]Thanks Janet, and I know someone else who'd like it here, especially with all these hills !!!! He'd have a great adventure down here with us that Tobester!

I'm sure he would, in fact I think he's off at a gallop down the A1 as we speak to pay a visit
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 09:37 PM
wow what are you feeding her!! lol
shes so beautiful, and what a lovely place to live, my dogs would love it there
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 03:09 AM
Helena, looks like a beautiful walk, and it is always great to see pics of the gorgeous Georgie and Zena is growing so quickly, such a pretty girl xxx
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >