Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 07:43 AM

It Must Have been A Good Night Last Night

Walking Shady in the torrential rain this morning I passed a girl walking along in just a T.Shirt and little skirt carrying a balloon. .
I immeadiatly thought it must have been a good night last night to be walking along like that this time of the morning in this weather
Thing is i can remember doing that in my younger days and thinking I will never grow old and fuddy duddy worrying about wearing a coat. Looks like I did.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Walking Shady in the torrential rain this morning I passed a girl walking along in just a T.Shirt and little skirt carrying a balloon.
I immeadiatly thought it must have been a good night last night to be walking along like that this time of the morning in this weather

Thing is i can remember doing that in my younger days and thinking I will never grow old and fuddy duddy worrying about wearing a coat. Looks like I did.
I know exactly what you mean but frankly I'd rather be warm LOL
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Me too ............those were the days eh!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 10:20 AM
I've been there too, cool people just don't wear coats don't you know!

Funny thing was, I took my Dad to and collected him from a retirement party last night and I was asking him where his coat was and even lent him my brolley!! I would have been so embarrassed if he would have done that to me a few years ago!!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 05:09 PM
I can't say anything, I was out in the field three times today with the hounds wearing shorts, vest top and a jacket. Thankfully no one saw the wellies I was wearing either
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 05:26 PM
oh yeah, i remember it well - my daughter is 12 and is in that exact stage at the mo too
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 05:27 PM
my daughter will often come around to see us wearing a silly little cotton jacket. and i always end up lending her a jumper to go home in LOL
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Ooh, I remember the old farmer where I kept my horse telling me 'it doesn't matter what you look like, as long as your warm and dry' and I used to laugh at him, and end up getting very cold and sometimes wet, but felt I looked good, now I'm an old fuddy duddy, I have to agree with him
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Well growing up in Canada, we'd never have gotten away with NOT dressing warmly, trust me!