View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Janskcoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Wow, such a lovely thread. Really nice reading about your great days out with your dogs.

Our best "Show Day" has to be at the Siberian Husky Club of Great Britain. I had been showing Dana for over a year and the most we came away with was a couple of VHC's which i was always happy to get as they we're large classes. The Club show was set to be Dana's last CH show and was going to just do Open shows. Well she was looking great, super coat and hadn't done a show for awhile, so she totally loved it and really showed her socks off. She won Junior Bitch, a very large class. I was thrilled to bits, Gob smacked! Then i was nervous as hell being in the challenge, (never been in before ) And she only went and won the RCC, wow. Couldn't stop crying. At 13 months was a great achievement for her and us. Still get goosebumps thinking about it now. She's gone back to not getting placed bless her, she does have a very high tailset, But she is perfect to me. All i ever wanted was to qualify her for Crufts and Now shes done it for life

Keep the stories coming.

Jenna and Co.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 07:46 PM
What a lovely thread! nothing to contribute I'm afraid
as i have never shown, but have really enjoyed reading other achievements - well done x
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Mine has to be Crufts 1999. Won the CC & BOB in my main breed which gave my bitch her title. This was all the more sweeter because she'd been given to me the year before as she was terrified of the showring
Then in my other breed we won Best Bitch, Reserve Best Bitch, Reserve Best Dog and Best Veteran!
I floated home that day.
Another one that comes close up was when a bitch I bred went BIS at Birmingham National Ch show - the first (and so far only one) of the breed to gain such an award. That was one of my ambitions and when it happened I cried buckets! LOL

Debs
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Qualifying and undocked homebred Parson Russell Terrier for Crufts (then showing under Peggy Grayson at the show ).
My next aim is to qualify a Black and Tan (or Brown and Tan) Mini Poodle for Crufts.
Becky
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4