View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2007, 07:51 AM
They gave up on the task....so looks like basic rations for them this week!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Jonathan has been going on all morning about whether to walk or stay, he's been driving me up the wall listening to him Anyway he's made the final decision to stay now! He gave Ziggy a quick kiss on the lips when he finally decided Strange man.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Does Charley ever know when to shut up I did love the argument with Ziggy though and the way Brian shouted at Charley and Billi that they were not the only ones in the house. Think Charley is very manipulative the way she tells people what others have said about them. She is a very clever girl putting one against the other. I hate her.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Does Charley ever know when to shut up I did love the argument with Ziggy though and the way Brian shouted at Charley and Billi that they were not the only ones in the house. Think Charley is very manipulative the way she tells people what others have said about them. She is a very clever girl putting one against the other. I hate her.
She drives you mad! The trouble is she is never up for eviction to be able to vote her out!!
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
She drives you mad! The trouble is she is never up for eviction to be able to vote her out!!

Well ....she was up for eviction this week ..until BB decided to *punish* her and Billi .....of course, the *punishment* grteatly benefitted Charlie ....strange that eh? Anyone would think that Endemol were deliberatley trying to keep Charlie in or something
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=Mel;1050150]Well ....she was up for eviction this week ..until BB decided to *punish* her and Billi .....of course, the *punishment* grteatly benefitted Charlie ....strange that eh? Anyone would think that Endemol were deliberatley trying to keep Charlie in or something [/QUOTE I had not thought of that but it makes sense. They would have known she would not be up for eviction then.Clever girl Mel. I must admit I hate her but I do find the arguments entertaining and say to myself YES YES YES when she is losing the argument.
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Mel View Post
Well ....she was up for eviction this week ..until BB decided to *punish* her and Billi .....of course, the *punishment* grteatly benefitted Charlie ....strange that eh? Anyone would think that Endemol were deliberatley trying to keep Charlie in or something
Thats exactly what I thought too, and I think Carol in the house noticed it aswell

Loved the telepathic task last night, especially when the twins believed the 'hats' worked and squealed 'Big Brother! we are physcopathic'!!

Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 03:16 PM
So who will be voted out?
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Billi. Would like him to stay to go head to head with Charley next week just to see her face when she gets the boot
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
Billi. Would like him to stay to go head to head with Charley next week just to see her face when she gets the boot
Nice!!
Page 12 of 38 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 > Last »