Female 

14-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Awww so sorry Phil.

RIP Bramble x
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Cheers folks. Today has just been the worst. My friend's wife lost her baby at 5 months, my other friend lost his fight to cancer aged 34 and then Bramble left us.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 12:18 AM
blimey Pip , you really have been through it. Thinking of you all.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 01:36 AM
Oh cr@p Phil, you are having a bad run at the moment, so sorry to hear about your friends baby, your friend and Bramble, some days just throw you sadness.
I am sure they are all up in heaven looking down and wishing the sadness passes for you.
It looks like a lovely place for Bramble to RIP.
Sending you a hug from me and the dogs
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
blimey Pip , you really have been through it. Thinking of you all.
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Oh cr@p Phil, you are having a bad run at the moment, so sorry to hear about your friends baby, your friend and Bramble, some days just throw you sadness.
I am sure they are all up in heaven looking down and wishing the sadness passes for you.
It looks like a lovely place for Bramble to RIP.
Sending you a hug from me and the dogs
I know it's late which doesn't help at times like this but I'm often up at 'silly o'clock' - and it's about now that Bramble turns up to say hello.

I've just fed Murphy, Paddy and Chippy in the two double bowls and the empty space made me a bit sad.

I know I'm just being silly but Skye who stays up late with me knows somebody is missing and has been making a right old fuss.

God help me come the day but he's just the best
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
I know it's late which doesn't help at times like this but I'm often up at 'silly o'clock' - and it's about now that Bramble turns up to say hello.

I've just fed Murphy, Paddy and Chippy in the two double bowls and the empty space made me a bit sad.

I know I'm just being silly but Skye who stays up late with me knows somebody is missing and has been making a right old fuss.

God help me come the day but he's just the best

Dogs are funny like that they know when you are sad and they stick to you like glue.
You aren't up at silly o'clock you are up at Australia o'clock
My Canary died yesterday and when I got up, it was weird, the cage is there, OH isn't ready to move it, but to get up and not change its water and give her seed, makes me sad, she always had a bath at this time and I could hear the splashing, then she would eat and sound like a chook. Funny the things we miss from our assortment of pets. I never thought I would cry over a canary.
I hope Twitters (the canary) and Bramble (the cat) are being nice to each other up there
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-04-2010, 02:17 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Dogs are funny like that they know when you are sad and they stick to you like glue.
You aren't up at silly o'clock you are up at Australia o'clock
My Canary died yesterday and when I got up, it was weird, the cage is there, OH isn't ready to move it, but to get up and not change its water and give her seed, makes me sad, she always had a bath at this time and I could hear the splashing, then she would eat and sound like a chook. Funny the things we miss from our assortment of pets. I never thought I would cry over a canary.
I hope Twitters (the canary) and Bramble (the cat) are being nice to each other up there
I like that thought - I'm not up late - just in the wrong place - Knowing Bramble she will be chasing your Twitters

Anyway - bed for me and my dogs - thanks for the chat xx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
I like that thought - I'm not up late - just in the wrong place - Knowing Bramble she will be chasing your Twitters

Anyway - bed for me and my dogs - thanks for the chat xx
its okay I was thinking Twitters would be teasing your cat and stay just out of reach, and confusing Bramble as she clucks like a chook
I am often in the wrong place, up at sill hours, maybe we should swap places for a while to see if we sleep when we are suppose to
No probs get some
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2010, 06:31 AM
So sorry Phil about Bramble, your friends baby and your friend.

RIP all.

Sorry about Twitters too Emma.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 07:01 AM
RIP Bramble xxxxx run free sweetheart
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >